WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

Futa Temple - 3x futa scene

3x Scene

Scene 1:
There are controls for erection for both models + Additional slider "Penis stiffness" for adjustments after erection.
Control over body sway and option for hip shake.
You can give both models HJ with your VR hands.
They can masturbate.

Scene 2:
1 model has option for adjusting speed of HJ to increase arousal.
Second model arousal is controled manually with a slider and climax by press of a button.

Scene 3:
same as scene 2.
1 model has option for adjusting hip speed to...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing looking scene. I don’t hear any moans or any slapping sounds. Is there a fix?

hello, amazing work ! but i try to open the scene 2 and 3 and my vam is crashing when loading the scenes, i search for soluce and how to increase virtual memory but im a begginer in this new software so i dont touch everything, im asking u some help for enjoying ur work, maybe its my ram or my graphics card ?

hello, amazing work ! but i try to open the scene 2 and 3 and my vam is crashing when loading the scenes, i search for soluce and how to increase virtual memory but im a begginer in this new software so i dont touch everything, im asking u some help for enjoying ur work, maybe its my ram or my graphics card ?
your guess is as good as mine. you do need a strong PC for 3some scenes.

hello again ahah, this time i relaunch my vam and clear my computer and works as good as i want . I dont load the futa temple but i can load elf and nun scenes prefectly so thx for your awesome job. bye

Back
Top Bottom