Satanic Temple

Scenes Satanic Temple

Frief

Reactions
Frief submitted a new resource:

Satanic Temple - a santanic Temple

it is a satanic temple with or without visitors.. who knows what is happening here?
maybe adenocrom is milked here?

I think there could be some more assets here or maybe an upgrade .. who knows what the Secret Temple people are up to

View attachment 128017 View attachment 128018 View attachment 128019 View attachment 128020 View attachment 128021View attachment 128022 View attachment 128023

Read more about this resource...

Changed from BY-ND to BY-NC-SA? Removed one restriction, but added two more (on existing package).

My understanding with VaM and CC licensing:
I don't think you can make license more restrictive once content is released (under same name). [1]
You can maybe make it less restrictive, not more, but don't qoute me on that one.

Also in case of dependencies ND and SA doesn't apply (if only referenced/not repackaged). [2]

I have hard time finding any topics (on hub) about changing package license (into more restrictive one).
To prevent causing any confusion or potentially sharing false information, I can ask for clarification.
Licensing can be confusing at times and VaM is a unique case. ;)

EDIT:
striked out my incorrect understanding

Last edited:
Basically, as I understand it, you can change the license, but that doesn't negate the first license. You can't take it back. So if you publish with a more restrictive license, anyone who already has the less restrictive one can keep using it with the original license.

In this case, changing ND to NC-SA adds one restriction (NC) and removes another (ND).

So people can keep using the unaltered ND version in paid content, or modify and share the SA-NC version non-commercially.

All in all though, it's much simpler and less confusing if creators pick a license and stick to it.

If this interpretation is incorrect, i hope someone will let me know.

Back
Top Bottom