Temple

Scenes Temple

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

Temple - Sex Magic

This is a large environment. The building and the landscape are separate. The landscape isn't finished yet, but will be soon.

While walking through the mountain side you encounter three lovely ladies, catching up on some relaxation to get some steam off.. Perhaps they'll invite you to join them.

That part of the scene isnt ready yet.. this is just the one building.

Dependencies
not included, but you can get them here...

Read more about this resource...

virtamater updated Temple with a new update entry:

General tidy up

Plants are on the floor, some scaling issues on the boulders and some texture fixes. added some crystals and a pond

I've made this into a var that needs to have its dependency list fixed before I post it. In the meantime.. enjoy this!

I'm going to Include my Preset "Alexandria" in here free after i fix the dependency issues. I'll have the var up and Alex in it by Monday :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Vam! I'll do that next time :)
No probs mate , i have seen this issue before. the trick is when you hover over to the asset to download on patreon
it shows in bottom corner, https://www.patreon.com/login?ru=https://www.patreon.com/file?h=79758042&i=13415423

copy and paste to new tab address bar ,but with part www.patreon.com%2Ffile%3Fh%3D79758042%26i%3D13415423 .
then a URL decode gives the correct information to copy and paste into the url address bar

virtamater updated Temple with a new update entry:

Created as a subscene for some upcoming scenes

This will serve as a base for a few versions of some ideas I have for this location.
You can change the lighting to suit your needs. I typically find the less, the better.
The directional light is using the rotator, it is off by default. It's set to a slow movement. The sun and moon are on a slow rotation also.

Once again, special thanks to these creators!

Captain Varghoss.VaMRotator.2 By: Captain Varghoss License: CC BY-ND Link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom