Hi all, I'm a new user and I'm having some difficulty with some looks that I've downloaded off the in-program VAMHub browser. When I load up the scene that they come with, they look fine- I save them as appearance presets, I save a couple clothing presets, I try to save everything I can from the scene, but when I load them up in a different scene, things like hair or ears are missing, and I cannot figure out why for the life of me. I'd very much appreciate some assistance and guidance.
Examples of the looks that are giving me trouble:
hub.virtamate.com
hub.virtamate.com
hub.virtamate.com
Examples of the looks that are giving me trouble:
Rouge - Looks -
Rouge What'd ya think of my beautiful technique? Model by Warfaremachine Package includes: Full Morph Textures Clothing (4x Outfits) Here is the second launch model for January ? Courtesy of JoJTheRat. This has been quite a popular one in the...
Bonfie - Looks -
Bonfie Just listen to me wail! Port of a model by Cryptia Curves Package includes: Full Morph Textures Clothing (2x Outfits) Hair: CUA with physics Here is a bonus model for August ? Courtesy of a kind patron - big thanks to them! Another one...
Bonnie - Looks -
Next model from the series : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/freedy-fnaf.20550/