Solved "Furry" characters not displaying correctly

Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
1
Reactions
0
Hi all, I'm a new user and I'm having some difficulty with some looks that I've downloaded off the in-program VAMHub browser. When I load up the scene that they come with, they look fine- I save them as appearance presets, I save a couple clothing presets, I try to save everything I can from the scene, but when I load them up in a different scene, things like hair or ears are missing, and I cannot figure out why for the life of me. I'd very much appreciate some assistance and guidance.

Examples of the looks that are giving me trouble:
 
Solution
Check this guide to understand what CUAs are:

A lot of characters don't have real VaM hair or clothing, they instead have objects (assets) which are glued to the head and body. This generally saves performance while also being easier to model the hair/ears/tail exactly how the game appearance is, so a lot of looks use this strategy. If you see any character that has special features, like a tail, ears, or any special kind of clothing, chances are that this is an object which is configured to follow the person it's attached to.

Use CUAManager to save and load CUAs which are glued to person atoms:
Check this guide to understand what CUAs are:

A lot of characters don't have real VaM hair or clothing, they instead have objects (assets) which are glued to the head and body. This generally saves performance while also being easier to model the hair/ears/tail exactly how the game appearance is, so a lot of looks use this strategy. If you see any character that has special features, like a tail, ears, or any special kind of clothing, chances are that this is an object which is configured to follow the person it's attached to.

Use CUAManager to save and load CUAs which are glued to person atoms:
 
Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom