• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Free pussy sound plugin anywhere?

Wolforano

Reactions
Hey^^

Sorry for posting so many questions, but rest assured that I used the search function before I post here.

Right now I am searching for a plugin that makes a sound when you insert a finger or anything else in vaginas, like some kind of a "slimy sound". Maybe also randomized between many sounds, or depending on how much you move inside. I can't find anything for free in the VAM hub, although there are several plugins for Blowjob Sounds e.g.

Is there a plugin I didn't notice?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! I use life since the beginning of my VAM journey and never noticed that. "lube" sounds is exactly what I was searching for, I just didn't know how to describe it.

I am on holidays but will try out your advice as soon as I return. Thanks!

Upvote 0
I always use AudioMate for that, pretty easy to set up:
  • add an audio source
  • move it to vagina
  • parent link audio source to hip
  • add AudioMate plugin to person
  • load sounds into plugin
  • select the vagina audio source as output
  • set up the triggers you want
Done. I usually set the audio source volume to something like 0.15.

Never looked at it myself, but the AudioMate demo scene has a setup ready to go, with quite a few sounds bundled as well.

A specialized plugin would be nice obviously, so if anyone wants to take a stab at it ... ;) Especially adding the audio source, parenting, .. is somewhat annoying and positioning is always relative to the hip target, not the actual position. You could probably use the vertex index or some collider position for better results.

Upvote 0
Thanks Eye, I would like to try your way, but I don't seem to understand how this works. I entered the demo scene that already has exactly what I want, but I don't understand how to set up triggers. When I enter the plugin that is attached to the person, I find the trigger-tab, but no matter what I enter there, the sounds are triggered the same all the time.

How do I apply, that the audios are played when a certain part of the body is touched? E.g. if I wanted to change the demo scene to the audio being played when the hand is touched, not the vagina, I tried everything but nothing worked.

Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
Don't have it in front of me right now, but there should be a button to add the trigger action. So you choose the trigger you want and then add action I think. You should then see something like "Start action" below the trigger, which means it's now registered.

Upvote 0
Ah, I thought the trigger is gone as soon as I switched to another body part. But it wasn't. Works! :)

One question though: I wanted to add another instance of audiomate and an audio source to the mouth so I get the same result when something enters her mouth. But that doesn't work, no matter what I do. Could it be that two instances of audio mate (I added another audio mate plugin for the character) do not work together at the same time?

Upvote 0
I never tried using two instances so idk. In theory there shouldn't be interference, but I never looked at the source code. It really depends on how the plugin was written.

Maybe try using collections instead. Never played around with it, but according to the plugin description:
  • Each clip collection is seperatly triggerable through actions
  • Each clip collection has a freely choosable audio output which can be any Atom/Node in your scene capable of playing audio

Upvote 0
Ok, I tried it again with the mouth being the only thing I want to set as trigger, and it still doesn't work. For me it looks like the mouth and lip triggers don't work. as soon as I add Vagina trigger or Labia trigger, that does work.

Upvote 0
I always use AudioMate for that, pretty easy to set up:
  • add an audio source
  • move it to vagina
  • parent link audio source to hip
  • add AudioMate plugin to person
  • load sounds into plugin
  • set up the triggers you want
Done. I usually set the audio source volume to something like 0.15.

Never looked at it myself, but the AudioMate demo scene has a setup ready to go, with quite a few sounds bundled as well.

A specialized plugin would be nice obviously, so if anyone wants to take a stab at it ... ;) Especially adding the audio source, parenting, .. is somewhat annoying and positioning is always relative to the hip target, not the actual position. You could probably use the vertex index or some collider position for better results.

Do i have to add collisiontrigger atom?

Can you make vagina sliding sound just by using audiomate? If so how? Can't find
on audiomate

Upvote 0
Do i have to add collisiontrigger atom?
No, the person atom has vagina triggers built-in.

Can you make vagina sliding sound just by using audiomate? If so how? Can't find
on audiomate
By that I mean the new audio source you created in the first step(s). It will be called "Audio Source", "Audio Source #2" or something unless you rename it. The audio output selectoin is on the right hand side of the first AudioMate screen. It defaults to the atom the plugin has been added to. If you don't change it, the sounds will be output from the mouth audio source.

Upvote 0
No, the person atom has vagina triggers built-in.

By that I mean the new audio source you created in the first step(s). It will be called "Audio Source", "Audio Source #2" or something unless you rename it. The audio output selectoin is on the right hand side of the first AudioMate screen. It defaults to the atom the plugin has been added to. If you don't change it, the sounds will be output from the mouth audio source.

So after that what?
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

How to use vagina trigger and deeper vagina trigger etc? From this images i can only manage to play sound shen something touches vagina and not inside vagina.

I want to make sound when penis first touch vagina, then sliding sound, then deeper vagina sound etc. Is it possible? how to do that?

Upvote 0
I'm not sure what you are doing to be honest. Are you setting up the triggers manually? A huge plus of AudioMate is that you don't need to set up your triggers manually. You only need to go into "PLAYBACK / TRIGGERS" in the AudioMate interface and add the start action for the triggers you want.

With that said, in my experience the deeper triggers can be really deep (possibly depending on morphs as well), so even with everything set up correctly, it can sometimes fail to trigger (unless you "go deep"). Also, depending on the effect you are trying to accomplish, you might want to turn on or off the "Play Only If Clear" option (meaning: only play if no other sound is already playing).

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom