Question Plugins to extract sound and Looks

capta134

Reactions
Question 1: I have seen a plugin which extract all looks from all scenes and put them in a folder but can not remember how to find it.

Question2: Is there a plugin that extracts all session or scene sounds from all scenes ?

Last edited:
I would love to extract the sound from some scenes for the purpose of amplifying or cleaning up (eq, compression, noise reduction, etc.) I thought about just recording the sound using a program like audacity. I am hoping there is a easier way to pull the audio directly from the scene or VAR file.

Upvote 0
Sounds that are added to a scene, not part of a plugin or streamed from a web browser, are usually part of the VAR under Custom/Sounds. A search in AddonsPackages to include the contents of VARs for *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, etc, will at the least tell you which packages have sound files. Then you can just extract them out if you open the VAR with your file compression app.

Upvote 0
Sounds that are added to a scene, not part of a plugin or streamed from a web browser, are usually part of the VAR under Custom/Sounds. A search in AddonsPackages to include the contents of VARs for *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, etc, will at the least tell you which packages have sound files. Then you can just extract them out if you open the VAR with your file compression app.
I wish I would have read your post earlier. It would have save me a little time. However, I now know where to find the audio and how to extract it. Thanks very much

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom