• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Plugins to extract sound and Looks

capta134

Reactions
Question 1: I have seen a plugin which extract all looks from all scenes and put them in a folder but can not remember how to find it.

Question2: Is there a plugin that extracts all session or scene sounds from all scenes ?

Last edited:
I would love to extract the sound from some scenes for the purpose of amplifying or cleaning up (eq, compression, noise reduction, etc.) I thought about just recording the sound using a program like audacity. I am hoping there is a easier way to pull the audio directly from the scene or VAR file.

Upvote 0
Sounds that are added to a scene, not part of a plugin or streamed from a web browser, are usually part of the VAR under Custom/Sounds. A search in AddonsPackages to include the contents of VARs for *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, etc, will at the least tell you which packages have sound files. Then you can just extract them out if you open the VAR with your file compression app.

Upvote 0
Sounds that are added to a scene, not part of a plugin or streamed from a web browser, are usually part of the VAR under Custom/Sounds. A search in AddonsPackages to include the contents of VARs for *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, etc, will at the least tell you which packages have sound files. Then you can just extract them out if you open the VAR with your file compression app.
I wish I would have read your post earlier. It would have save me a little time. However, I now know where to find the audio and how to extract it. Thanks very much

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom