Question I want a music/sound clip cut plugin。

criuslv

Reactions
I want a plug-in built in VAM that can quickly and conveniently clip music clips,then save them in local folders,。And then use these clips in some specific scene steps. If I use similar software downloaded from the Internet, most of them need to pay or too troublesome,I hope that I can edit music or sounds at any time in VAM.
I have a lot of music and sound effect files, but many of them are too long, so I have to edit them myself, which is very troublesome every time~

Especially if it's lots of file, this is NOT something you want to do with the clumsy UI of a VaM plugin.
I recommend Audacity....it's free and open-source....and should be plenty for what you need, while still being not too complicated to use.

Just run VaM in Desktop mode and Alt+Tab between Audacity and VaM.

https://www.audacityteam.org/

Another thing, if you have "a lot of music and sound effect files" you won't want to load them individually via the VaM "Scene Audio" tab. You can cut a LOT of loading time (of the audio files) by loading/playing audio from AssetBundle. LogicBricks has a plugin to play from AssetBundle (yeah, yeah, not ideal...needs improvement...). But did you know my Life plugin loads some 200 audio files when you use it in a scene? But it just takes a second or so to load....not a minute.

Upvote 0
Especially if it's lots of file, this is NOT something you want to do with the clumsy UI of a VaM plugin.
I recommend Audacity....it's free and open-source....and should be plenty for what you need, while still being not too complicated to use.

Just run VaM in Desktop mode and Alt+Tab between Audacity and VaM.

https://www.audacityteam.org/

Another thing, if you have "a lot of music and sound effect files" you won't want to load them individually via the VaM "Scene Audio" tab. You can cut a LOT of loading time (of the audio files) by loading/playing audio from AssetBundle. LogicBricks has a plugin to play from AssetBundle (yeah, yeah, not ideal...needs improvement...). But did you know my Life plugin loads some 200 audio files when you use it in a scene? But it just takes a second or so to load....not a minute.
Thanks for your recommendation~The main reason is that I play with VR,I seldom use the computer, so I thought it would be better if I had a plugin that can change the length of audio -_- .I downloaded the UInity, but it often makes mistakes. I haven't learned to make audio files according to your tutorial~

Upvote 0
The main reason is that I play with VR,I seldom use the computer, so I thought it would be better if I had a plugin that can change the length of audio
You asked about productivity, because you got lots of files. If you want productivity, use desktop mode. Working with mouse/keyboard beats VR controllers at any time. (With plugins like PowerHandles, even precise placement is easier in Desktop mode than in VR)

Upvote 0
You asked about productivity, because you got lots of files. If you want productivity, use desktop mode. Working with mouse/keyboard beats VR controllers at any time. (With plugins like PowerHandles, even precise placement is easier in Desktop mode than in VR)
Due to my environment, the PC is not very private:sick:.Buti will try~haha~Thx~

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom