First Date

Zinigo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
ko-fi.com
Zinigo submitted a new resource:

First Date - Who knew the night would end like this?

View attachment 207915

Who knew the night would end like this?
I've been making scenes for awhile now, and decided it's about time I quit being greedy and share! This scene is built with VR and PoV in mind and was tested in both VR and Desktop. Featuring a custom dynamic and context sensitive menu allowing you to change the scene how you like! After all, this is your date! Here's some features you can find in...

Read more about this resource...

The amount of time you spent on the UI has to be insane. Next time, if you have missed VAMStory, take a look at it. You can do huge controls like the one you did but way more easier : ) (and with way more options, styles, fonts...)

Thank you very much for the shoutout! <3

The amount of time you spent on the UI has to be insane. Next time, if you have missed VAMStory, take a look at it. You can do huge controls like the one you did but way more easier : ) (and with way more options, styles, fonts...)

Thank you very much for the shoutout! <3
I won’t lie. Most of the time was spent in the UI design and logic. Probably 60% of the dev time. Also adding new positions is a bit tedious getting everything into state. I checked out the docs for your plug-in and I think it would really cut down on the time I spend doing that so I really appreciate the suggestion!

Seriously, thank you! Your plug-ins really help bring quality and realism to my scenes which is my focus!

Zinigo updated First Date with a new update entry:

Big Update! Including new positions and options!

This is a pretty big update feature new positions, ambient music, improved lights, new menus and more. Be sure to check the change log below! I wanted to go back and tweak some things and add some others that I felt like the scene was missing. This is a fairly large update with more content.

--Main Changes--
  • New category! Added Reverse Riding and Doggy menu with 4 new positions.

• Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
Leaving a couple of notes for you:
  • Consider using Embody over the separate Passenger and ImprovedPOV. Embody should have all those features and more.
  • I have a few errors showing up for missing morphs in Timeline, ex: "Pussy-Finger2_Bend.L". Fair warning, I am not using a few dependencies, but I don't think those would have the missing morphs. Timeline-only morphs are not added to the meta.json if they start off as 0.
Again, great scene 💯 just waiting now on the cum option for the other positions :)

Hi,
Leaving a couple of notes for you:
  • Consider using Embody over the separate Passenger and ImprovedPOV. Embody should have all those features and more.
  • I have a few errors showing up for missing morphs in Timeline, ex: "Pussy-Finger2_Bend.L". Fair warning, I am not using a few dependencies, but I don't think those would have the missing morphs. Timeline-only morphs are not added to the meta.json if they start off as 0.
Again, great scene 💯 just waiting now on the cum option for the other positions :)

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

I’ll check out embody. Anything that can help reduce dependencies would be great. Not to mention plug-in slots.

I’ll have to look into that, I know one of the positions I was experimenting with that morph but decided not to use it. Pretty sure I put it back to zero, but I’ll double check. Hopefully it’s an easy fix.

As for the additional cum options, I’m currently thinking of ways to quickly transition from any position to a “finish animation”. In the past I’ve used animation layers in Timeline to achieve this. However sadly I got too far into animating before I remembered. Ive got a couple ideas I’m mulling over to get them working though that doesn’t involve reworking all the previous animations though, so hopefully in the next big update!

Also, can’t believe I uploaded the wrong file in this update. That was so embarrassing. There’s probably 20 very confused people according to the download stats. Just glad I caught it! 😅

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

I’ll check out embody. Anything that can help reduce dependencies would be great. Not to mention plug-in slots.

I’ll have to look into that, I know one of the positions I was experimenting with that morph but decided not to use it. Pretty sure I put it back to zero, but I’ll double check. Hopefully it’s an easy fix.

As for the additional cum options, I’m currently thinking of ways to quickly transition from any position to a “finish animation”. In the past I’ve used animation layers in Timeline to achieve this. However sadly I got too far into animating before I remembered. Ive got a couple ideas I’m mulling over to get them working though that doesn’t involve reworking all the previous animations though, so hopefully in the next big update!

Also, can’t believe I uploaded the wrong file in this update. That was so embarrassing. There’s probably 20 very confused people according to the download stats. Just glad I caught it! 😅
I was one of them :LOL:
Embody is the successor of those plugins, it's a good change to make.

I am so sorry. 😂

I double checked the FAQ you sent me, but didn’t see an answer. If I remove the other two plugins, then add Embody will it update the dependencies correctly? Or will have to edit the json and manually remove them?

When you save the scene and repack it should take away the old plugins and add embody. Always good to test it, but should be fine.

if i could give 6 stars i would.
Incredible scene. I especially like the introduction (including the scaling tips) and the great usability

Amazing scene!
I found a few dependencies that are required but are hidden in Timeline:

if i could give 6 stars i would.
Incredible scene. I especially like the introduction (including the scaling tips) and the great usability
Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words!

Good news! I do have a little "warm up" animation in the works! Although it may added to my next scene instead. If it is, I'll be sure to come up with something unique for first date though!

Amazing scene!
I found a few dependencies that are required but are hidden in Timeline:
Thank you! :)

Yeah, I kind of goofed. I was toying around with those morphs for some animations and even though I set them back to 0, they got lumped in. They'll either fully removed or actually implemented in the next update though.

Also, love your work by the way!

Thank you! :)

Yeah, I kind of goofed. I was toying around with those morphs for some animations and even though I set them back to 0, they got lumped in. They'll either fully removed or actually implemented in the next update though.

Also, love your work by the way!

Yeah, I am finding timeline to be very annoying in conjunction with trying to keep active morphs to a minimum for cleanliness/faster loading (setting preloadmorphs = false in most vars). I get timeline errors all the time because of this.
This is because the morph is in timeline but timeline doesn't add it automatically, it needs to be loaded on the person already (either via preload morphs on the var or by saving the scene with the morph value > 0.0 ).
Not sure the best solution, but something I have been thinking about.

Also, thank you!

Yeah, I am finding timeline to be very annoying in conjunction with trying to keep active morphs to a minimum for cleanliness/faster loading (setting preloadmorphs = false in most vars). I get timeline errors all the time because of this.
This is because the morph is in timeline but timeline doesn't add it automatically, it needs to be loaded on the person already (either via preload morphs on the var or by saving the scene with the morph value > 0.0 ).
Not sure the best solution, but something I have been thinking about.

Also, thank you!
Just noticed one of the morphs you listed was Penis Grip. That's a little alarming as it is used. During the handjob scenes did everything still work out okay? I might have to do some digging into that. I'm wondering if the male version of the morph may have been added to the male model on accident..

That's a good idea though, This is the first time I've had this issue and I didn't think about having the morphs slightly enabled on load.. that could help clean some issues up.

Just noticed one of the morphs you listed was Penis Grip. That's a little alarming as it is used. During the handjob scenes did everything still work out okay? I might have to do some digging into that. I'm wondering if the male version of the morph may have been added to the male model on accident..

That's a good idea though, This is the first time I've had this issue and I didn't think about having the morphs slightly enabled on load.. that could help clean some issues up.

I have the PenisGrip morphs set to not preload so it didn't work properly, but this is a common issue with many timeline morphs.
If creators save the scene with any custom morphs used set to 0.001 or something, then everything will load without issue.

I have the PenisGrip morphs set to not preload so it didn't work properly, but this is a common issue with many timeline morphs.
If creators save the scene with any custom morphs used set to 0.001 or something, then everything will load without issue.
Got you.. I'll have to take a look at that. Still got a lot to learn. Thanks for the heads up!

Fixed issue with missing morph dependencies.

Fixed issue where some morphs were missing from the dependency list causing some animations to not work properly. This should fix it. (Sorry still learning!)

If you find any other issues or errors that pop up in the log, feel free to reach out and I'll investigate!

Shout out to atani and bill_prime for bringing this issue to my attention and being kind...

New 4.0 Update coming soon! Also working on a brand new scene that I can't wait to release. You can read more info on both here!

Update addding new "Combo" position and extended animations.

In this update I added a new position called Combo in the HJ/BJ category. Veroncia will now randomly switch between oral and stroking!

Additionally several animations were cleaned up and several others were extended. The extended animations will now have Veronica shift into different poses while riding at random intervals to give a sense of realism.

You can check the changelog for more details!

I'm still working on the big 4.0 update, but wanted to release this as a little teaser of...

@VAM12132312
I mentioned in the reply to your review that dancing might be a little much for me to implement. However I am toying around with the idea of having the girl perform some solo actions on her self, maybe with or without toys. As you’re one of the ones really looking for a kind of “warm up” category was wondering if I could get your input on the idea.

I will say this too, I’ve started working in the next new scene as well, and there will be some stripping animations in that one. I was going to add it to First Date, however being so far in the development process it would be a little harder to implement.

Just a quick suggestion, you could add an extra trigger to the Preload Cum/Clean button that also sets her scale to 0.9 for those using custom looks.

Also 3rd Reverse riding is is labeled as Reverse Riding 2 in the UI. Really not important, but thought I'd point it out.

Just a quick suggestion, you could add an extra trigger to the Preload Cum/Clean button that also sets her scale to 0.9 for those using custom looks.

Also 3rd Reverse riding is is labeled as Reverse Riding 2 in the UI. Really not important, but thought I'd point it out.
Thank you for the suggestion! I am currently remaking the the intro to have a “customize look” button that in addition to customizing Veronica, will have a button to set the scale for custom looks. I could see about adding a “reset” button that will take you back to that menu in case a user wants to change looks again. I can see about getting an update out before 4.0 to address this.

Oops! I save the buttons as presets to speed up the UI creation. Looks like I forgot to change the name though. I’ll get that fixed in the next small update. Thank you for being it to my attention!

Back
Top Bottom