Ebony Date Night

Scenes Ebony Date Night

VamBlaster

Reactions
VamBlaster submitted a new resource:

Ebony Date Night - Choose your date and slap some skin!

Introduction:
Hello! This is my second scene releasing to the public. It's built from a pool of free assets into the story described below. I'm also using this as a learning experience to build upon, so while this story is simple (somewhat), future projects will hopefully evolve into more complex scenes. Note this scene contains animations using VAM's built in animator, so it's janky as fuck!

Story:

Choose your male character and choose your date, then begin the story! After seeing the...

Read more about this resource...

I've reinstalled this twice and followed your instructions. The outside resources never load and I only ever get the "Come in!" and "Get fresh!" options. After that, nadda.

I've reinstalled this twice and followed your instructions. The outside resources never load and I only ever get the "Come in!" and "Get fresh!" options. After that, nadda.

Make sure you allow everything to run if prompted and you're on the latest version of VAM. Also try the zip file I mentioned which has everything. I tested this on a fresh install of VAM on different machines prior to uploading and it loaded fine, maybe there's something in your config preventing it to run properly. I see you're a new joiner, try and see if you can run any of the other scene mods here or if you're having issues with them as well.

Make sure you allow everything to run if prompted and you're on the latest version of VAM. Also try the zip file I mentioned which has everything. I tested this on a fresh install of VAM on different machines prior to uploading and it loaded fine, maybe there's something in your config preventing it to run properly. I see you're a new joiner, try and see if you can run any of the other scene mods here or if you're having issues with them as well.
It took a reinstall of VAM and I downloaded everything from the Hub inside the game and it worked. Thanks!

Just a quick update that my next highly story driven scene "Beach Babysitter" is about to be released in the next day or so! More details to come.

Back
Top Bottom