First Date
Great scene! One question, is the a cum button during the BJ/sex positions? Don't see one anywhere.
Thank you!

The cum buttons appear only during HJ animations. They won't appear on the main menu, but you should see a white text saying "cum" to either the right or left of the girls head.

rently remaking the the intro to have a “customize look” button that in addition to customizing Veronica, will have a button to set the scale for custom looks. I could see about adding a “reset” button that will take you back to that menu in case a user wants to change looks again. I can see about getting an update out before 4.0 to address this.

Oops! I save the buttons as presets to speed up the UI creation. Looks like I forgot to change the name though. I’ll get that fixed in the next small update. Thank you for being it to my attent
Thank you!

The cum buttons appear only during HJ animations. They won't appear on the main menu, but you should see a white text saying "cum" to either the right or left of the girls head.

Thanks for the update! I've just gone ahead and built some additional buttons for the sex and bj scenes. Still trying to learn all this stuff. Can't figure out how to call a custom unity asset via a trigger but I'll get there. Thanks again!

The amount of time you spent on the UI has to be insane. Next time, if you have missed VAMStory, take a look at it. You can do huge controls like the one you did but way more easier : ) (and with way more options, styles, fonts...)

Thank you very much for the shoutout! <3

Went here to ask for tips for a good way to build an UI and this plugin is perfect cause I don't have the mind for programming, thank you!

After replacing character with another look, the girl won't moan anymore. Any advice?
Also, amazing work, love it🙏

Edit : Figured it out, we have to set the VAMMoan plugin in "Interactive" instead of "manual" after replacing the look of the character(y)

Last edited:
Hi. First, great scene. Second, I have an error when i turn on POV saying: Do not enable the head collider with passenger, they do not work together. And then the POV does not work. I mean, everything works when I remove improved POV and Passenger plugins and manually load and turn on embody plugin, but still, wondering what went wrong? Also, did not find where to turn off head colliders successfully.

Hi. First, great scene. Second, I have an error when i turn on POV saying: Do not enable the head collider with passenger, they do not work together. And then the POV does not work. I mean, everything works when I remove improved POV and Passenger plugins and manually load and turn on embody plugin, but still, wondering what went wrong? Also, did not find where to turn off head colliders successfully.
I believe head collision is a checkbox on the VR 1 preferences tab :)

I believe head collision is a checkbox on the VR 1 preferences tab :)
lol, I was trying to find where to turn it off on the male character. I am so stupid! It works now. Thank you very much and sorry for my ignorance. I love this peace of software and the community that formed around it.

Back
Top Bottom