Female not moving with animated scenes

droseofc

Reactions
Hello, I imagine this is likely a simple issue (i hope) and one thats answered many times. I honestly dont know how to word it for results and scrolling through the forum doesnt help much going off of titles. So, I have an issue where the female in scenes do not move with their animated assignments.

. If I go to edit mode, I can see the dots where they are supposed to be and I have tried manually assigning each dot to the designated part of the female but that also doesnt move her. It seems to only be the females that does it. It also seems maybe a hit or miss, where some scenes work but as soon as one doesnt any after that dont either. I have deleted the adddonuserpref folder contents and still having issue. Super annoying.

What kind of animation are you talking about? Is it an ingame animation or one driven by plugins? Can you reference the scene you mean.

What kind of animation are you talking about? Is it an ingame animation or one driven by plugins? Can you reference the scene you mean.
Its multiple. Not really sure the type, it is scenes like FA Fuck awaken I think is one name. It will start to load while plugins are being accepted, the girl will have a little movement, such as blinking and eye movement, but once all of the loading is done the girl is frozen.

If I select a different position, the male moves but the girl does not. In edit mode though, the female's animation circle things do move and you can basically see a dotted sleleton of where the girl should be. Another example would be one without any animation at all but if I go to move the model, the hair does not move with the model.

It is very odd, and doesnt seem to happen with all scenes. Some scenes work, some dont. On the ones that dont I have redownloaded all of the files and dependencies, cleared addonuserpreference folder but still has issue.

Another issue, which may be or may not be related, is that scanning for missing depencies does not have any results at all. Im constantly adding new items, some I download all dependencies manually and others I dont, so there should definitely be something but scan doesnt show anything, not missing results or anything.

At one point I had did something where I added some plugins so that easymate menu would work in the most recent vam version, which it did work and I didnt have issues for awhile until recently. I did do my best to clear the session or scene plugins and then save the new user default and now the easymate stuff does not load upon launch. But the issue with the dots not attaching to the female remains.

Hard to see the problem. I would just install the latest vam version again, don't use easy mate anymore (its nice but a bit outdated). Download your desired scenes and scan the hub for dependencies.

Its multiple. Not really sure the type, it is scenes like FA Fuck awaken I think is one name. It will start to load while plugins are being accepted, the girl will have a little movement, such as blinking and eye movement, but once all of the loading is done the girl is frozen.
I know what it is, also happens to me on FA. The problem is with Lip Sync and the customised version it introduces. If you load the scene and remove the Lip Sync plugin from the female before the animation starts, you'll see that it doens't freeze anymore, but of course no lip movement too.
A workaround that works for me is to add the original Lip Sync plugin to the female together with the VH34 version, but on Adam's plugin I only enable the one of two instances that deals with Jaw and Lip options, AND disable the equivalent in the VH34 plugin. This has to be done before starting the scene.
Probably good to save the scene to avoid doing that every time.

I've started having this exact same issue, I'm presuming its a plugin I've downloaded at some point, as it's made scenes I own no longer work.

The female model in scenes where you pick a pose, causes the model to stay in the same original position, no longer animated or moving.

Is there a plugin or file to easily delete to resolve the issue, as the previous answer I'm still a bit confused.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I've started having this exact same issue, I'm presuming its a plugin I've downloaded at some point, as it's made scenes I own no longer work.

The female model in scenes where you pick a pose, causes the model to stay in the same original position, no longer animated or moving.

Is there a plugin or file to easily delete to resolve the issue, as the previous answer I'm still a bit confused.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks!
If you have a local (extracted) version of AdamAnt's Lip Syn plugin, delete it. I think the VAR is ok.
If you have also local morphs, especially PHMMouthOpen or something like that, delete it. A clean VaM comes with no morphs in Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs

I've deleted AdamAnt's Lip Syn plugin, and the problem is still there.

If I change the base model that is in the scene at the start, the animation seems to work.

I'll try deleting the local morphs now if I can find any.

-Thanks for replying so fast from an old post!

I've found that if I select the model, and unload them as an inactive object it also seems to fix them.
Is there a tick box hidden away that I might've selected to create this issue of models not seeming to load correctly into a premade scene?

-Thanks for replying so fast from an old post!
There was a notification because I wrote in it before, and I was online when it popped up.

Is there a tick box hidden away that I might've selected to create this issue of models not seeming to load correctly into a premade scene?
No idea what you did, my preset loading works fine.

Copied a fresh install of Vam with the scenes/models/clothing and its again started to work, whereas the original doesn't, so I'm a bit unsure as to what's caused the models to break.

On one scene I could see the female model with eyes bulging out, but after resetting the model it would then work correctly.

Thanks for trying to help!

Back
Top Bottom