Resource icon

Other Face Transfer with Texture Conversion

Cyber Sculptor

Reactions
I'm confused. The 'releases section doesn't have a packages to download.
From the overview:

To get started, in the Gen8to2Conv page [on GitHUB], click Code->Download ZIP. Then use the instructions on the Github page to use the software.

Just unpack the zip you downloaded. If you are using Windows then you will need to recompile the program because the included "Gen8to2Conv" binary uses a later GLIBC than that which comes with the WSL Ubuntu version from Microsoft.

From the overview:

To get started, in the Gen8to2Conv page [on GitHUB], click Code->Download ZIP. Then use the instructions on the Github page to use the software.

Just unpack the zip you downloaded. If you are using Windows then you will need to recompile the program because the included "Gen8to2Conv" binary uses a later GLIBC than that which comes with the WSL Ubuntu version from Microsoft.
my bad I didn't see that button

From the overview:

Thanks @VeeRifter ! I agree that in my testing with WSL2 it required recompiling. For anyone trying to figure out how to recompile, I included instructions for that in the Github readme.

Back
Top Bottom