Clothing Transfer

Plugins Clothing Transfer

Stopper

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hmm, interesting. Here's a +1 for a version that can transfer clothing between people of different genders. Would be revolutionary for people that use futas/femboys :)

Hmm, interesting. Here's a +1 for a version that can transfer clothing between people of different genders. Would be revolutionary for people that use futas/femboys :)

Oof, that's a whole other thing. That requires re-wrapping the cloth to the other gender's vertices, which is slow and probably wouldn't look good. Probably not something I'll take on in the near future.

Is there any way the clothes can stay transferred even if you remove the initial figure or deactivate the plugin?

Is there any way the clothes can stay transferred even if you remove the initial figure or deactivate the plugin?

The transfer should persist after the plugin is deactivated. It's probably possible to 'fully' transfer the clothing item, i.e. move it and all of its components to the other model, but making sure all the references are updated would take more work than I was planning to put into this plugin.

An easier method might be to just disable the clothing on the source Atom and simultaneously enable it on the target. It'd be hard for the plugin to tell when to do that though.

What kind of effect are you going for?

The transfer should persist after the plugin is deactivated. It's probably possible to 'fully' transfer the clothing item, i.e. move it and all of its components to the other model, but making sure all the references are updated would take more work than I was planning to put into this plugin.

An easier method might be to just disable the clothing on the source Atom and simultaneously enable it on the target. It'd be hard for the plugin to tell when to do that though.

What kind of effect are you going for?
I was mostly just curious. I was using the plugin and swapped the clothes then deleted the base figure and saw the clothes had disappeared. Not a big deal, but just wasn't expected.

Back
Top Bottom