Elisabeth (Futa)

Looks Elisabeth (Futa)

Did you modify the textures by @WeebUVR ? If not there is no reason to repack them in this or for Kimi look, worst case just pack the specific textures that were modified.

I did modify some of them, you're right i don't need to include all of them though, i just wanted to lower the dependencies and also it keeps things simpler when i want to find the textures used that they're all in one folder together.
also i use VAM on linux and a lot of textures don't load or load incorrectly and i have to open them in GIMP and export them.
It does bother me the size of the var and then redundancy of the textures but yea.

Last edited:
Nice model, would be cool to have a female version for those who are not into dudes...

I was excited to hit 20k Downloads.
Elisabeth felt the need to celebrate.
1660040427.jpg

MvFF updated Elisabeth (Futa) with a new update entry:

Version 4

View attachment 189286

Fixed a problem with the scalp texture creating a weird spot on Elisabeth's forehead.
Included the v2 appearance preset - slightly tweaked version, original preset still included.
Included 3 Hair Presets, all the same Hair but 2 of them are better for performance, one better for quality. i personally think the fastest one (evenmorefps) is fine and the performance gain over the original is massive. i recommend this one.
Included a ColliderEditor Preset...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom