MvFF

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MvFF submitted a new resource:

Elisabeth x Mia (Futa x Female) - Elisabeth x Mia in various positions

View attachment 139077

Elisabeth and Mia in various Sexual Acts
Use the buttons to swap between the various Scenes and Positions
There are only Orgasms for Elisabeth, I may update it in the future with more for Mia and more scenes/etc... but this scene already took much longer than originally planned.

Thanks to Damarmau for Mia and AcidBubbles as always for the incredible plugins and help.
Full Credits can be found in the dependencies.

Read more about this resource...

None of the buttons work on this scene for me. Any idea what could be wrong? I've downloaded all dependencies, allowed all plugins, totally confused why this isn't working and very sad because it looks amazing!

None of the buttons work on this scene for me. Any idea what could be wrong? I've downloaded all dependencies, allowed all plugins, totally confused why this isn't working and very sad because it looks amazing!

do you get any errors? it sounds like the script isn't loading. if you go into edit mode and select the pink capsule that all the buttons are attached to and goto plugins, there should be a lizXmiaSceneController.cslist plugin, try clicking reload or re-adding the plugin

MvFF updated Elisabeth x Mia (Futa x Female) with a new update entry:

Version 4

View attachment 141898

Added a new scene "Cowgirl Bent Over", Has a "Self Facial" for the "Pull Out" animation.
Fix more bad Triggers making Elisabeth's Cock Dry up when it should be getting wet.
Unlocked the Pink Capsule that all UI Buttons are attached to so you can actually move it around now.
Updated to latest version of Timeline by AcidBubbles. This allows smooth transitions between Vagina/Anal Animations.
Unfortunately "restarting" after an orgasm is not smooth, but i...

Read the rest of this update entry...

do you get any errors? it sounds like the script isn't loading. if you go into edit mode and select the pink capsule that all the buttons are attached to and goto plugins, there should be a lizXmiaSceneController.cslist plugin, try clicking reload or re-adding the plugin

Thanks, that's the problem! Reloading doesn't help though. It says:

!> Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MvFF_lizXmiaSceneController.lizXmiaSceneController.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've tried finding that plugin in case I'm missing it, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks, that's the problem! Reloading doesn't help though. It says:

!> Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MvFF_lizXmiaSceneController.lizXmiaSceneController.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've tried finding that plugin in case I'm missing it, but can't find it anywhere.

it should be inside the var which can be extracted like a zip file.
i am having trouble replicating the problem, will try fix it.

Do you have these plugins?

they're the only thing i can find that might be missing

Do you have these plugins?

they're the only thing i can find that might be missing

I was missing those, but installing them didn't fix the error message :(

Maybe I should try manually downloading the var instead of installing from VAM hub?

Yea i am not sure,
I even loaded up a fresh/blank VAM install and downloaded the scene off the hub and it worked (aside from the missing bulger plugins, but they didn't prevent the buttons from working)

I will modify the script and try get more information out of the error message

I confirmed that the plugin is part of the .var. One thing I noticed is that there are lines (links?) between all the buttons on the left, but none with the scene controller. That seems unlikely to matter. The possess buttons actually work (at least, they do something) and they don't have any lines to anything else.

I know almost nothing about programming, but it sounds to me like the error message is saying this function in scenecontroller.cs needs to reference an object, and it's currently referencing null:

public override void Init()

Maybe that's stupid, I dunno.

The only other thing I can think of is, what if I accidentally blocked one of the key plugins? I can't find anywhere in the system to see what plugins are blocked, or unblock them. The system is so janky while it's loading, I could have clicked "block always" instead of "allow always" on something. Is there any way to check that?

Thanks so much for looking into this! <3

yea, that was my thought to.
the init part of the script just looks up a bunch of atoms by id and saves them to variables to be used later.

i've made some changes to this so it will at least output the atom it was looking for in the error log.
should output something like
Failed get Get 'Elisabeth' Atom by ID

If you can load this version 5 and send me the error log it should help get us somewhere

Thanks for helping me track the issue :)
i hate the thought of my scene being on the hub broken.

Attachments

• MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth_x_Mia.5.var
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • MvFF.Futa_Elisabeth_x_Mia.5.var.depend.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok this is derpy but I was assuming that only the last entry in the error log was relevant to your scene, but maybe the whole entire thing is? Here's a bunch more errors, maybe one of these contains the answer:

!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.36.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> VAR file AddonPackages\Agataki.Peeky_Appearance_Presets_2.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Blazedust.Script_ParentHoldLink.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\ClockwiseSilver.SilverExpressionTool.7.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\ClockwiseSilver.UnityAssetMultiVamifier.2.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\CuteSvetlana.FemaleSkin-RenVRBaseEthnics.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\hazmhox.vammoan.20.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.3.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Hunting-Succubus.FemaleBodySmootherTessellation.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Mofme.AssetBundle_Slut_Cage.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Vinput.AutoThruster.16.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\WeebU.My_morphs.3.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
!> Could not find morph by uid WeebU.My_morphs.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/extra/Nuts blend.vmi or name Nuts blend referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid WeebU.My_morphs.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/extra/Nuts Hang.vmi or name Nuts Hang referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid WeebU.My_morphs.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/extra/Penis Height.vmi or name Penis Height referenced in save file
!> Plugin file hazmhox.vammoan.20:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/VAMMoan.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.36:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/ColliderEditor/ColliderEditor.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.36:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/ColliderEditor/ColliderEditor.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file hazmhox.vammoan.20:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/VAMMoan.cslist does not exist

I know a bunch of those are used in your scene, and I have the vars in my addonpackages, but for some reason they're not loading for this scene.

EDIT: I tried a few more things. I ran the Vam Updater in sync/repair mode, and I moved all my vars to another folder and re-downloaded this scene and all the dependencies from the hub. No change seen from either step.

Last edited:
Yea it definitely looks like your vam install has some problems lol.
i had a couple people look at the scene for me and they had no issues.
The only thing i can recommend that will fix it for sure is a clean vam install if you can't fix it any other way.

Yea it definitely looks like your vam install has some problems lol.
i had a couple people look at the scene for me and they had no issues.
The only thing i can recommend that will fix it for sure is a clean vam install if you can't fix it any other way.

ok thanks for looking into it! can't wait to get your scene working!

EDIT: actually you know how I might have fucked it up? I think I installed it on one drive, then dropped it onto another drive. It works fine for most scenes, but there have been others where the animations are completely broken like this one. So maybe that's it.

MvFF updated Elisabeth x Mia (Futa x Female) with a new update entry:

Version 6

View attachment 142527

Re-implemented "Against Window Behind" animation. (both characters are on their knees now though to make it a little different from "Against Mirror Behind"
Most likely this is the final update. I want to have a go at writing the Scene Controller Plugin i wrote for this scene properly, so i can use it in other scenes and maybe release it in some form as a helper for Timeline (You can probably do what i do with the Logic Bricks Plugin but i prefer writing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

if i could get some help plz. When i try to play the scene, the scene will not play and i get an error message for both atoms time line could not be found.

if i could get some help plz. When i try to play the scene, the scene will not play and i get an error message for both atoms time line could not be found.

are you sure you have all the dependencies at the right version?

yes i am sure i have them all and i have also deleted and reinstalled the scene and getting the same error.
The error says it can't find timeline on the atom right? i guess check the Atom name, should be Elisabeth or Mia
look in plugins for the Atom and see if timeline is there with the same name as what the error says it can't find
post your error log if neither of these reveal anything

The error says it can't find timeline on the atom right? i guess check the Atom name, should be Elisabeth or Mia
look in plugins for the Atom and see if timeline is there with the same name as what the error says it can't find
post your error log if neither of these reveal anything
thanks that helped alot

Back
Top Bottom