Elisabeth (Futa) - Eternal Stroke

Scenes Elisabeth (Futa) - Eternal Stroke

MvFF

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I know its called the eternal stroke lol but it be good to cum at some point haha ;)

155.png
lol.png

consider adding hazmhox fuids ?

she does cum after a minute or two, i just used the automatic orgasm from vammoan for it
i'll look into your suggestions though for some UI.

she does cum after a minute or two, i just used the automatic orgasm from vammoan for it
i'll look into your suggestions though for some UI.
I thought you might have but i couldn't get it to trigger :(
i added a cum trigger because its nice to be able to chose in vr and possession ;)

I thought you might have but i couldn't get it to trigger :(
i added a cum trigger because its nice to be able to chose in vr and possession ;)

yea, it's all good, i'll add some UI, i want to keep it lowkey though. i'll see what i come up with.

When I loaded this the first time the model had a bunch of purple poles sticking out of her body. Did your update fix this? If not, how do I remove the purple pole things?

When I loaded this the first time the model had a bunch of purple poles sticking out of her body. Did your update fix this? If not, how do I remove the purple pole things?
that is usually supplementary colliders plugin. just try reloading the scene. do you get any errors?
if none of the above you can always edit the Person Atom, Plugins and remove UYCol plugin, it should remove them.

I reloaded the scene and saw the same problem. Opened the plugins and there was one listed as UYCol but it was not active. Deleted it anyway and still have the same problem (see below). Can't believe I'm the only one this is happening to. Does it matter that I'm viewing it in desktop mode?

Futa-Eternal-Stroke.jpg

check in the hub that you have all the dependencies. post your error log

Thanks, I thought I had all the dependencies but I was missing several so now the purple tubes are gone. Love this scene!

Back
Top Bottom