MrOrange

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
mr_orange
Mr. Orange submitted a new resource:

Ecstatic Ride - Ecstatic Ride on bed scene

First scene I did with updated system. I used hazmhox amazing VAMmoan plugin (Please Download) and transfered all my tweaked modified dollmaster facial expressions to the timeline plugin. So vammoan and the timeline plugin are combined for better overall facial expressions. Vammoan is also used on the male to make him more alive.

There were also times were I...

Read more about this resource...

I would recommend using Acidbubble's Glance plugin to deal with eye saccades etc.
Also, for those seeking ultimate immersion, try packaging in the Passenger plugin. And add an option for that in the UI.
The lighting setup you achieved here (with postmagic) is pretty impressive. You should update some of your best scenes with the same lighting setup, and the timeline overhaul.

I would recommend using Acidbubble's Glance plugin to deal with eye saccades etc.
Also, for those seeking ultimate immersion, try packaging in the Passenger plugin. And add an option for that in the UI.
The lighting setup you achieved here (with postmagic) is pretty impressive. You should update some of your best scenes with the same lighting setup, and the timeline overhaul.

Thanks, my newest scenes actually already use your proposals. I want to but can't always find the time.

I can't seem to get this scene to work properly. The female's left leg immediately shoots straight backwards (as seen in the screenshot below) and is locked there permanently. I have all the required plugins updated. Any idea what might be going wrong?

Clipboard01.jpg

I can't seem to get this scene to work properly. The female's left leg immediately shoots straight backwards (as seen in the screenshot below) and is locked there permanently. I have all the required plugins updated. Any idea what might be going wrong?

View attachment 72509

hmm...you could try to change your physics settings under User preferences. Or use "freeze motion" as soon as the scene loads.

Back
Top Bottom