• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Dynaimic Clothing Rips and Tears Tutorial

Guides Dynaimic Clothing Rips and Tears Tutorial

tanksk1

Reactions
tanksk1 submitted a new resource:

Dynaimic Clothing Rips and Tears Tutorial - Enables dynamic ripping and tearing animations to any clothing

This guide will enable you to create dynamic ripping and tearing animations to any clothing.

Breast expansion proof of concept:
View attachment 366294

Requirements:
Magic Loupe by Crimeless - Provides the see through rip asset
DLUtils by Demonlord - Enables dynamic shape and size adjustment of the rip asset...

Read more about this resource...

That looks really cool! Now I'm wondering if 'physical' ripping is possible... 🤔

nice i cant wait to try this when i get some free time!

About the shadow issue, though i havent checked yet, the render queue of the clothing might help with that!

nice i cant wait to try this when i get some free time!

About the shadow issue, though i havent checked yet, the render queue of the clothing might help with that!
I've been experimenting with the render que and I hope that will be the solution. Let me know if you discover anything!

I've had good results using a simple alpha map for the hole and animating the x and y offset to make it look like it's expanding.
This trick of course works only on clothing that doesn't already have an alpha map.

I've had good results using a simple alpha map for the hole and animating the x and y offset to make it look like it's expanding.
This trick of course works only on clothing that doesn't already have an alpha map.
Thanks, I'm gonna start doing this for alpha mapped clothing.

Back
Top Bottom