Doubled views in VR?

jjddavid2522

Reactions
Hello, new to the community and playing around with vamx for few days.
I downloaded some free looks from the forums and put them in addonpackages and all.
But when I loaded some scenes in Steam VR(quest 2) I was getting doubled images. I couldn't capture screen shot but will try to explain as best as I could

I was getting (LR) images in left eye and (LR) images in right eye totalling up to 4 images in VR. Other scenes worked fine but few scenes were like that.

I tried to find if there were any options to override VR view in options but I couldn't. Is this problem with the look? or is there something I am missing from the settings?

Sounds like assets that haven't been imported from Unity correctly. Every scene using those assets (as CustomUnityAsset) will have this problem in VR.
Can't tell you what such broken assets are doing in vamX, though. (@vamX)

Follow this guide when importing assets, the example project has the needed settings:

It's not vamX, just some creators have made assets (that aren't in vamX). We can't guarantee all creators create their assets correctly for VR. Those are user-submitted scenes, please report the issue to the creator of the asset.

Back
Top Bottom