Doom Imp

Looks Doom Imp

FWIW, while I agree, it is a bad port, I honestly think it only looks bad in comparison to the source. As a stand-alone demon model, it doesn't look all that bad.

Yo this is great, definitely re-up demon models. If you did Baroness of Hell and Hellknightess that would be amazing

Yo this is great, definitely re-up demon models. If you did Baroness of Hell and Hellknightess that would be amazing
I do have the Baroness actually, but its so crap, im not gonna bother uploading it. the model just has to many sharp areas and there just isin't enough flexibility with Genisis 2, its something I plan on revisiting when genesis 8 comes out in vam 2. I have a summoner I'm gonna upload soonish I just want to fix it up a little. mostly port all the textures and not just the base. Mabye I'll put the baron in with it tho.

I do have the Baroness actually, but its so crap, im not gonna bother uploading it. the model just has to many sharp areas and there just isin't enough flexibility with Genisis 2, its something I plan on revisiting when genesis 8 comes out in vam 2. I have a summoner I'm gonna upload soonish I just want to fix it up a little. mostly port all the textures and not just the base. Mabye I'll put the baron in with it tho.

Yeah for sure just chuck the baron on too if you can, any other doom models you got? Are you porting SFM models?

Back
Top Bottom