• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Midna (Imp)

Looks Midna (Imp)

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
I mean how people sexualize this creature? Whats so sexy abbout her? I don't understand at all XP

It would be awesome to get a petite version. Shortstacks are great, but there's something about midna with smaller chest/thighs that drives me nuts

It's definitely been done a couple of times before. Not sure if they're on the hub or not. Either way, this was is a different model!
Wildly different. Yours is interesting, but the physical proportions are wildly different from her appearance..

This version looks more like one of those super-wide hipped goblins reskinned to look like Midna.

It would be awesome to get a petite version. Shortstacks are great, but there's something about midna with smaller chest/thighs that drives me nuts
I think there was a game-accurate version on the hub before, but I’m guessing it was removed for too closely resembling verboten content.

Gah, that's so weak. If I want to fap to petite imps, that's my business!

Question: There are two vars when I click download. Same file size it seems. Are they identical or no?

Question: There are two vars when I click download. Same file size it seems. Are they identical or no?
They are both identical I think. I had made a mistake naming one and thought I had deleted it but apparently not. I'll try and sort it out tonight, thanks for pointing it out!

Back
Top Bottom