Question Detach, undress, move... clothes without sim

danilo233352

Reactions
How can I somehow move the clothes that dont have sim? It is not necessary for the clothes to have coherent physics, just be able to grab or move it (even if there is no collision) just as you can move an asset added to your scene.

There is no problem if the method includes editing json files or coding, or if the result looks bad.

Maybe a plugin that i dont know about can do this?

Thanks in advace.

Solution
CUA Manager does things with CUA (CustomUnityAssets). Clothes are not CUA, although some CUA can pretend to be clothes, but they're not.

Just make your own SIm textures:
i been thinking, maybe using CUA? i dont know if you can use CUA Manager to transform clothes to objects or something like that, but then will the clothes follow the body animations or just stay on the same place...

Upvote 0
CUA Manager does things with CUA (CustomUnityAssets). Clothes are not CUA, although some CUA can pretend to be clothes, but they're not.

Upvote 1
Solution

thanks! playing arround with the setting mentioned on the guide i got what i needed.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom