Question Collision on clothes?

kanyelord

Reactions
I am not sure if this has been asked but is there a plug-in/setting to change how clothes react to assets/environments. For context, I have a model laying on a bed, however, her dress drapes through the bed rather than realistically colliding with the bed. If there is a way to combat this, I would really appreciate the help.

Yes, you can use the sphere or capsules atoms to create a surface for clothes and hair collision. I've also been told recently that the slate atom can work too but I've not tested yet in depth.

Upvote 0
You can, indeed, use the slate panel (or wood flor) for collisions, but no matter what the visible size you give it, the colliders extend in an infinite plane. So if it's on the surface of a bed, there will be a collider through the knees of anybody standing on the floor. In some scenes that will matter, in others it will not.

Upvote 0
You can, indeed, use the slate panel (or wood flor) for collisions, but no matter what the visible size you give it, the colliders extend in an infinite plane. So if it's on the surface of a bed, there will be a collider through the knees of anybody standing on the floor. In some scenes that will matter, in others it will not.
Ohhh. that explains alot... random explodes and stuff... smh

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom