Question Dependancies not showing in hub

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
BPVR
Hi, I'm having a problem packing my VAR file and I don't understand what exactly I am doing wrong.
I prep the package and the packager lists a bunch of dependencies, as it should be.
I fill in the details, finish the packaging and upload.
And in the end, when I go on the download page (within VAM) it says that there are no dependencies, only gives the option to download what is included in the VAR that I packaged, and that's about it.
To check I opened a new instance with a version of VAM with zero addon packages and downloaded the VAR from the built in HUB in VAM, and indeed the scene is incomplete, with all the plugins missing because it didn't download any dependencies.
Feels like it's just not linking them and I'm wondering what step I am missing....might be something incredibly stupid that I overlooked because I'm a noob at this but for the life of me I can't figure it out 😅

There are some hub issues with recent package uploads and hub-hosted tag.
anno.png

(as reported on discord)

EDIT: right after reply, it appears meshedvr fixed it ;)

Upvote 0
There are some hub issues with recent package uploads and hub-hosted tag.
View attachment 68308
(as reported on discord)

EDIT: right after reply, it appears meshedvr fixed it ;)

AHAHAHA...perfect timing....god I was going crazy because, I mean, what could be the chances that it could be a server related problem of this kind JUST when I am trying to upload my second ever file? And why is nobody ever asking about this kind of issue? I must be REALLY dumb if I'm the only one who can't figure this shit out, right? 😅

Upvote 0
I mean, what could be the chances that it could be a server related problem of this kind JUST when I am trying to upload my second ever file? And why is nobody ever asking about this kind of issue? I must be REALLY dumb if I'm the only one who can't figure this shit out, right? 😅
I guess it kinda sucks for newcomers (with first upload).

especially if you are 100% sure:
1) content is packaged correctly (using latest vam version and all)
2) all references are hub-hosted
3) with package update/versioning/naming/etc (if it's update related)
...in that case (on user side) u are powerless.

All you can do is try not to go crazy or waste hours figuring out why. 😂😂

Upvote 0
especially if you are 100% sure:
1) content is packaged correctly (using latest vam version and all)
2) all references are hub-hosted
3) with package update/versioning/naming/etc (if it's update related)

Yeah, at first I was having problems because I had not packed the resources correctly and I had one that was not hub hosted and didn't notice, so I did some tweaking to fix that and went like "ok, NOW it will work!" and then....NOPE! But it's good that happened I guess, so at least now I know it is a possibility and I won't get mad if it happens again :p

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom