Question Depencencies in VAR Packages?

Khajiirah

Reactions
Patreon
khajiirah
Greetings Peoples,

is it possible to zip the content i made into a rar or zip file and rename it to *.var to make sure it gets loaded from the AddonPackages folder?

I ask because other peoples create looks and a scene for their look without content of others, but the depencencies refer to the missing content, to make the character look like it should.

My problem here is, everytime i try to create a VAR package it shows i am using content of others wich is paid, this is false and there is no paid content of others in my *.VAR files.

This is a huge problem and i can't find a fix or work around for it.

It seems VAM recognizes things wich are not included in the scene, or prests, morphs and pictures i add to my package.

I can not delete from my scenes or appearance presets, what is not included for sure.

Since i can't create stuff anymore, but as i am in pension and i am bored as hell, all i can do is creating content, morphs, textures, etc with blender and VAM.

So please let me know how to create a VAR package without those false messages, because as long as it gives me false messages i don't wan't to upload or share my stuff as the use of Paid Content is not allowed for redistribution.

Some peoples asked me if i uploaded their content here on the HUB, and i had to show them all my paid stuff, wich is not fair.
They all said there is no content of theirs in my packages, and sadly nobody knows why i get those messages.

Reinstalling VAM did not help, even a seperate clean VAM Installaion does not help.

Has anyone a fix for this or a workaround?

Thank you all, love you Community!!!

- Khajiirah.

Last edited:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/varlicensefilter.32539/ with this you will see if you have any paid content lurking in your files.
I will like to add that you should not need to show anyone the contents of your system. If they are accusing you of it let them search whatever you have uploaded to the hub. That's just my thoughts but you can open a support ticket and ask staff. I don't think you should be doing that for anyone.

Upvote 0
Package Manager doesn't lie. Read carefully this guide to make better VARs:

Upvote 0
Thank you both, i know i must have been a mistake, but as i see here, you both agreed that t must have been a mistake i'v done. So Package manager works correct and this helps me very much, i needed to clearify that.
Also @murn, yes i know, but this shows wich person i am, i don't wan't to harm anyone and don't wan't to get problems. Maybe it is just fear doing something wrong,.. i will reinstall my VAM now, (redownload) and then i will implement each morph, each texture i've done one by one, copy my stuff over step by step.

But if this all won't work, i will simply juck pack my own morphs and files and i don't care about the messages, because as long as i have only my morphs, textures, scenes, appearance presets inside the file, there can't be something from others.

Thank you both very much, and if someone asks me, i could give the VAM-Staff my stuff so they can review it and i don't have to show it to others then.

Thank you, i will let you know when i figured out what happend to my files, if it was my fault (must be).

*hugamuga*
- Khajiirah.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom