Scenes Date with a Super Lady

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Date with a Super Lady - Superheros need love too

STORY:
Superheros need love too and one particularly horny one takes any chance she gets.
You (the naked dude on the throne in the middle of the street) happen to know this and you put yourself out as bait for a chance to score with this super lady.
She needed a break from her busy day of fighting crime and takes you up on your offer.

VR POV Embody Scene to the musical score from some old movie from the 70's ;)
A short film (~8min) so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Instructions:
Play -...

Read more about this resource...

I removed the boots because I could not adjust the feet after the landing even while using the heel adjust plugin. I assumed the boots and the slate was creating a collision that caused the right leg to be in stiffened position when coming in for the first landing. Overall it is very nice scene. Thanks for the inspiration.

I removed the boots because I could not adjust the feet after the landing even while using the heel adjust plugin. I assumed the boots and the slate was creating a collision that caused the right leg to be in stiffened position when coming in for the first landing. Overall it is very nice scene. Thanks for the inspiration.
I noticed that the leg comes down a little awkward. Heel adjust plugin? I'll have to check that out. Did removing the boots fix the issue you mentioned with different looks? I've tried several girls of various sizes and I'll see a blip or 2 like you described but they clear up as the anim continues. If not, please share the specific look and I'll try on my end.

Back
Top Bottom