Creator ReignMocap Misleading Behaviour

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
Hey guys.

I joined his https://hub.virtamate.com/members/reignmocap.3040/#resources patreon for $20.

$20 ain't money for me, but it's about principles and fair game.

He has only 30%~ or less of his work in his MEGA Pack, and the scenes that i subscribed for are not there.

He has a message in his Patreon, that says something like ,,One day i will upload my older works'', but there's no ,,Warning'' before you become a patreon that > You won't be able to download older works <

Feel bit tricked, you know. When you pay for something and you receive an empty amazon package.

I haven't received an answer from him for 3 days.

Last edited:
Got an answer from him :

,, PATREON is a way to support my art. I am not selling you anything "

Seriously.

Last edited:
Got an answer from him :

You are not my client. This is not a service. Patreon is not exchange of money for service. Case closed.

For those reading this the folder is being updated as we speak. Ohh and I banned this dude :). The works were all there he just had to scroll down on my patreon page. Guess that's a hard task

the folder is being updated as we speak.
THAT, was my goal, so the others wouldn't have to be in my situation. It took you only 4 months, one guy and one ban to achieve this, but, it's finally done.

Good luck Reign.

Last edited:
THAT, was my goal, so the others wouldn't have to be in my situation. It took you only 4 months, one guy and one ban to achieve this, but, it's finally done.

Good luck Reign.
What a hero. A savior. Actually all the work is on my patreon you just have to use that thing called a mouse wheel.

Indeed some that are very old have been lost but most of my stuff is there. I may be a narcissist but you are banned :). Now please leave me alone. I have some files to upload

Screenshot_20230207_034353.png

,, PATREON is a way to support my art. I am not selling you anything "

Seriously.

That's what patreon is for, a means to support artists and people that you want to help continue make stuff or just to say thanks, it's not a platform to buy products.

Going at the dude the way you did, flaunting your $20 bill and demanding customer service and your demands fulfilled, is one of the most karen things i've seen around in a while

viva-la.gif

It's his patreon, the dude does he want with it. If you like him, support him, if you don't, don't support him. Just because he offers rewards to people that support him doesn't mean he's a store now and must do customer service for you

That's what patreon is for, a means to support artists and people that you want to help continue make stuff or just to say thanks, it's not a platform to buy products.

Going at the dude the way you did, flaunting your $20 bill and demanding customer service and your demands fulfilled, is one of the most karen things i've seen around in a while

View attachment 209368

It's his patreon, the dude does he want with it. If you like him, support him, if you don't, don't support him. Just because he offers rewards to people that support him doesn't mean he's a store now and must do customer service for you
Sorry, what ?

I am your patreon as well (no longer as of now) and you delivered on your promises. Actually you took way faster than 3 days to reply (maybe 3 hours ?) and not only that, but you're listening to your patreons and updating Alive accordingly.

I had you in mind as absolute opposite of him.

I have no clue how did you took his side (playing a father figure (?)) , because, i wrote black on white that things which are presented as something that you can download after you become a patreon are not there once you become a patreon. For four months. 4. Months. + ,,I will upload one day''

If that ain't misleading, then, what is.

Anyway.

Please don't do refunds like he did,

Best of luck SPQR with Alive project.

I hope it brings you the fame that you deserve. I really do.

Last edited:
I am your patreon as well (no longer as of now)
sorry to see you go and that you're upset with my customer service too now, and for the hurtful remarks that you edited

i refunded you too so that you stop being so mad

idk why people are so angry around here jeesh

View attachment 209368

Thank you for having my back. He picked the wrong person do do this to. It is my fault that I did not see his message but that is because I've been cutting Ai audio for the last couple of days. I have audio clips even in my ass. I'm only one dude with two hands. I just did not have time to fix this issue. But like you said he just threw his 20 bucks in my face. If he messaged me on discord we would of found a solution. Heck even posting on the public discord channel would of got one of my guys to give him the files. Some people have them all packed. Anyway let's all chill. The dude is out now. I banned him. There are other mocap creators around. SPQR thanks bud.

Sorry, what ?

I am your patreon as well (no longer as of now) and you delivered on your promises. Actually you took way faster than 3 days to reply (maybe 3 hours ?) and not only that, but you're listening to your patreons and updating Alive accordingly.

I had you in mind as absolute opposite of him.

I have no clue how did you took his side (playing a father figure (?)) , because, i wrote black on white that things which are presented as something that you can download after you become a patreon are not there once you become a patreon. For four months. 4. Months. + ,,I will upload one day''

If that ain't misleading, then, what is.

Anyway.

Please don't do refunds like he did,

Best of luck SPQR with Alive project.

I hope it brings you the fame that you deserve. I really do.
I did upload one a day. Back when life was simple and people enjoyed a simple mocap. Do you even realize how much work goes into a scene now? You didn't even scroll the page down to see that a lot of stuff is there. What was lost was old old stuff and that because I deleted the mega drive by mistake. Even so those are super old and cringe mocaps. You should be honored that you even get to see this and be a part of this type of content that almost no one is aware of. I am not talking just about myself but other creators also. That being said @Nobis we need to chill. It's done now. You have been refunded and there or other creators where you can get cool stuff. Good luck.

Last edited:
if anything it's a testament to how good your scenes are

dude wanted that one scene so badly he went full drama over it

if anything it's a testament to how good your scenes are

dude wanted that one scene so badly he went full drama over it
Haha thank you man. Never thought of it that way. I would of helped him get it if he was a bit more nice about it.

Back
Top Bottom