Creator Interviews

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
Hey y'all - As of next month I'm starting a new community project, where I'd like to do some creator interviews with their models as a fun type of Q&A with screenshots and interview style questions after each shot. I'd like to use some of the VaM Room scenes and some of the various other environments as a neat way to incorporate various parts of VaM into the interviews.

So that's where you come in!! Who would you like to see interviewed? What type of questions do you want to see answered? Let me know below! I am on the case!!!!

1660070645.png

I think POGDaddy would be a great candidate, as most of his models are unique creations of his own.

Bamair and Vecterror are phenomenal at lookalikes, however not sure how that would play into the interview process. Maybe ask questions about how their experience is after being sucked into the VR realm?

Love the idea of incorporating various scenes into it, anything to encourage more environments into VAM. I love a good, well made environment that brings you into the scene.

I’d be interested in what the creators come up with for questions and directions of the interview

Great idea!!

Thanks for the reply!!!

Those are some great starter questions for sure. I suppose it's hard to tell without examples of what I'm thinking... BUT! That's ok. I'll take any suggestions!!

I'll bug Pog, maybe he'd like to be one of my first victims-err...volunteers. :devilish:

What about interviews with folks who are not creating "models" as such, but just using VaM for projects that are perhaps different than expected? (i.e. SFW). I would be interested to know what sort of work people are doing as I think we have VJ's, music video creators, AI/cognitive researchers etc in the community. Could be interesting!

What about interviews with folks who are not creating "models" as such, but just using VaM for projects that are perhaps different than expected? I would be interested to know what sort of work people are doing as I think we have VJ's, music video creators, AI/cognitive researchers etc in the community. Could be interesting!

YES! This is a great idea!!! Thank you for the awesome suggestion!! :D

What about interviews with folks who are not creating "models" as such, but just using VaM for projects that are perhaps different than expected? (i.e. SFW). I would be interested to know what sort of work people are doing as I think we have VJ's, music video creators, AI/cognitive researchers etc in the community. Could be interesting!

lol please don't do essays about how AI is the future... there's a million threads about it and no actual content...

Myself I'd rather see stuff about exciting things that are actually happening around vam. VRDollz for example is doing very high quality content and had a crazy year, many would love to know the secret to that and learn from what she's doing. PluginIdea is I think #1 or #2 most productive plugin maker this year and he tries to make some of the most exciting things in vam i've seen, he wants to do a paint system which would be a killer feature for vam for many but he gets no recognition for his work or exposure at all, i don't think he ever even got featured for his very advanced plugins despite you guys saying you're trying to support and help creators like that.

deep dives into how AI is gonna change the world and how models are gonna walk and talk on their own one day, and what that means for us as a society etc. are a snorefest 😴 and a bit cringy imho

hmm, I'd be ok if its AI related that people have implemented, if its still code we can't use in vam... bleh...

Other questions:
What's the most difficult thing to show in VAM animations/stills?
What's the easiest thing to show in VAM animations/stills?
Most frustrating thing you've experienced recently creating a scene?

There are already so many good responses, and I really appreciate it! So now my next question is...

What type of questions would everyone want asked?

I wonder who should be the first to sit with me on my couch!! I have a list of creators people have expressed interest in...... and I'm starting to collect questions for them....

1662750605.png

An Interview for creators sounds good, but why not start out with a survey, like someone just did recently with survey monkey? That works well and can cover a lot. Then interview to dig deeper down into their replies. I would include in the survey things like what country you are from? Are you a full time creator or part-time creator? Do you want to be come a full time creator? Gendor/age approximate, What are your goals to become a full time creator, approximate? Do you create Look a likes, Futa, plugins, etc. And go on and on etc, etc. All kinds of stuff can be covered. Maybe not more than 10 minutes of time for the creator to complete. If the creator does the survey, at least he/she might be interested in an interview. What is the incentive? Maybe, a promise to access the survey results, the VAM users (non Creator) would select a creator they would be interested in and not already a patreon, agree to become a member for one month, up to $5. And select in their viewing, which creator they make this promise to. I know most people would not do it. But there are people with integrity out there, that appreciate creators making VAM great, that would. I spend more that $5 every day before 9 am, and it does not stop until my head hits the pillow. I know I am not the only one. IDK, just a thought. A thanks to mannyribera for creating the survey recently. It was a good idea.

Last edited:
I have nothing of value to contribute, other than my support for this project. It's a very cool idea, and it could be really cool to get more perspective into how people create in VaM!

Thank you all for your patience with this! I got distracted by the Halloween project but I promise I'm still working on it! :D

Back
Top Bottom