Ai voice - Bundle (experiment)

Paid Scenes Ai voice - Bundle (experiment)

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Ai voice - Bundle (experiment) - motion capture

These are two scenes where I have experimented with the new AI voice model.

The results are really good and far surpass what we had before.

Even if you don't like my work please watch the video and see the tech in action. It's quite impressive.

There are two scenes here : A mystical dancer that will say some mysterious shit to you and the other chick is flicking her bean and you can hear her thoughts. Simple enough.

The point of this was to get the work flow right. I plan to make more...

Read more about this resource...

About mega pack.

It has only 30%~ of your works in it.

When are you planning to update it with the old works ?

I joined patreon patreon for $20 and all i got some dance scenes and few rides.

Are you kidding me man.

I am starting a forum thread for misleading behavior.

Last edited:
About mega pack.

It has only 30%~ of your works in it.

When are you planning to update it with the old works ?

I joined patreon patreon for $20 and all i got some dance scenes and few rides.

Are you kidding me man.

I am starting a forum thread for misleading behavior.
You done fucked up! Instead of writing a private message and me explaining the situation,you chose to come here and show me what a big man you are threatening me with a forums post. First of all if you would scroll down on my patreon page you would see that most of my work is there. PATREON is a way to support my art. I am not selling you anything. If I don't feel like posting I am not posting. Now please send me a message on patreon so I can refund your 20 bucks and you can go back to watching cycle forces and 1.4 seconds animation loops.

You done fucked up! Instead of writing a private message and me explaining the situation,you chose to come here and show me what a big man you are threatening me with a forums post. First of all if you would scroll down on my patreon page you would see that most of my work is there. PATREON is a way to support my art. I am not selling you anything. If I don't feel like posting I am not posting. Now please send me a message on patreon so I can refund your 20 bucks and you can go back to watching cycle forces and 1.4 seconds animation loops.
Learn to control your temper and read your patreon more often.

That was, what, 3 days ago ?

Keep em $20.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom