FNAF Bundle

Paid Looks FNAF Bundle

mopedlampe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
mopedlampe
mopedlampe submitted a new resource:

Foxy - ... with a complete endoskeleton and morphs to pop open her face shell!

FOXY

FNAF takes place in a pizza restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where animatronic characters entertain the guests during the day. However, at night, these animatronics become unpredictable and hostile
View attachment 267823

View attachment 267808

View attachment 267809

The model comes with a detailed textured body shell and a complete robotic...

Read more about this resource...

About time somebody made a look based on Disembowell's models which actually look robotic and isn't just the character's head glued onto a human body with textures painted on. This is super impressive.

This looks awesome. Can't wait for it to drop to regular tier.

That said, I'm looking at the gens texture in the preview and I can't help but think it either needs to be brought in line with the torso texture(rather than a human one just slapped onto the genital region), or it needs a clear border(between what is supposed to be plating and be metallic/plastic in texture and what is supposed to be 'malleable and fleshlike' and rubbery in texture).

This looks awesome. Can't wait for it to drop to regular tier.

That said, I'm looking at the gens texture in the preview and I can't help but think it either needs to be brought in line with the torso texture(rather than a human one just slapped onto the genital region), or it needs a clear border(between what is supposed to be plating and be metallic/plastic in texture and what is supposed to be 'malleable and fleshlike' and rubbery in texture).
Good point, i will update it or change the morph to a "less-human-looking" one. Thank you for your feedback!

Also foxy might get some company in the next days.
1689109404489.png

Also planning on doing futa versions on nearly all of my stuff when i have a little time to spare on it

About time somebody made a look based on Disembowell's models which actually look robotic and isn't just the character's head glued onto a human body with textures painted on. This is super impressive.
Thank you!
Initially i planned on using more parts of it but in the end the skinplates are all made from scratch and the disembowell models had no skeleton so i mashed together a glamrock skeleton i found on sketchfab and replaced the hands and feet with some t800 terminator parts xD
In the end, The only thing i used is the head shape and the claws, but i tried to stick close to the look that we all know and like with only some small changes.

Also, since there is a full endoskeleton underneath (and not just the joints), i'm also planning on doing a shattered version of the skin plates where you can see more of the interior, but that will be something to add later if there is any demand for it ... maybe for halloween xD

Good point, i will update it or change the morph to a "less-human-looking" one. Thank you for your feedback!
FWIW, I don't think a morph alone will do it, because if you just morph the genitals to look less human, you're still facing texture issue, so if you're going to make such changes, it'll probably have to be either the texture, AND morph, or just the texture.

For now i only planned with Foxy, bonnie and maybe mangle and also futa versions of them. I may revisit the franchise later if there is a demand for it, but for now it will be these two or three (just because these are my favourites, personally)

F, was hoping for Chica as she's my personal favorite (within Disembowell's set of models anyways) but we're lucky to be getting looks this good for these characters to begin with.

Love everything about this! Great detail, and I'm glad to hear Mangle might be joining the fray as well.
Though if you ever do revisit these when you're done, could you perhaps do the Puppet/Marionette as well?
I assume it would be on the easier side since they don't seem to have a lot of robot parts to worry about. But I'd love to see her in your texturing style.
Course, it's just a thought. Thank you again for this incredible model!

does this morph is editable? like make it have bigger breast or adjust the body type
You can't edit the morph itself, but any model can have morphs added to it to adjust it. That said, you wouldn't really be able to adjust the head shape because of the the way this particular model works

does this morph is editable? like make it have bigger breast or adjust the body type
yes, you can adjust the body type. please keep in mind that there are some extreme morphs that will make the inner skeleton poke out of the skin so i can't tell you that it will work with ALL morphs, but most of them will be completely fine.

1691135721679.png

1691135685472.png

the only thing that you can not change is the head shape on these models because of the mechanics behind them.
All the faces can be opened with a morph so even if it looks like a solid piece, it is pretty interactive.
Here is a quick preview on what is possible with these mechanics via timeline (i did not do this myself) and what will come in near future:

Back
Top Bottom