Question Compilation of mocap in a single scene?

Heavenir

Reactions
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but I couldn't find a complete answer 🙏

I would like to be able to use several long mocap (using the "VamTimeline" plugin) present in different scenes, on a single person (so that she can play them successively for example, or be able to switch between them like certain scenes with menu).
I imagine it has a lot of parameters that make things difficult.

For example, if I have a scene, the woman do a blowjob, and I want to add a sequel, by adding the cowgirl animation from another scene (so the man doesn't move at all)
Is there a way do to that ?
I would love to be able to make some sort of compilations for my favorite looks 😄

Sorry for the newbie question, I discovered Vam recently.
(I'm starting to watch acidbubbles tutorials to understand how timeline works)

Thanks in advance

Solution
Here's the complete answer to your question:
- It depends.

Why?
Because animations can be made in many ways. Some you could potentially group together rather easily if already knowing some basic Timeline, while others can be a nightmare or just too hard to do a decent job.
Essentially, you need to have a little experience with Timeline animations and scene making to be able to judge how difficult each may be.
Then you also have to consider non-animated parts for scene making. If a animation in a scene needs all kinds of atoms and triggers to play properly, then it's much more difficult than a animation on another scene that doesn't.
Finally, putting it all together also requires some work in scene making.

Now, this seems all long and...
Here's the complete answer to your question:
- It depends.

Why?
Because animations can be made in many ways. Some you could potentially group together rather easily if already knowing some basic Timeline, while others can be a nightmare or just too hard to do a decent job.
Essentially, you need to have a little experience with Timeline animations and scene making to be able to judge how difficult each may be.
Then you also have to consider non-animated parts for scene making. If a animation in a scene needs all kinds of atoms and triggers to play properly, then it's much more difficult than a animation on another scene that doesn't.
Finally, putting it all together also requires some work in scene making.

Now, this seems all long and painful, and it can be. You need to spend quite a bit of time to learn how to make scenes in VaM, but the good part is what you get at the end, you learn how to make scenes in VaM. With it you have the freedom to do the things you want to do and edit other people's scenes more to your liking. It needs time and dedication, but VaM after that becomes so much better.

Upvote 0
Solution
Bonus problem: animations or mocaps, are based on a specific character. You would end up having alignment issues just but swapping the animation.

You've just entered the wonderful world of "ima gonna spend 3 days animating that myself" ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom