Club Solo

Scenes Club Solo

PrettyFrank

Reactions
PrettyFrank submitted a new resource:

Club Solo - A simulated solo club experience. Enjoy the procedural show :)

Preface
My first (and perhaps only, given the time to create this) scene, this is more or less an homage to the fantastic asset and plugin creators on VAM, and MacGruber in particular. Essentially everything you see you here is controlled through IdlePoser and LogicBricks (with some notable exceptions that I'll cover at the end).

What Is It?
Think of it like a club simulation - a demonstration of life-like animation through procedural poses...

Read more about this resource...

This is awesome!
I only had one thing not work right and that was the couch.
There was no couch. She was sitting in mid air.
Is there something I need to do or is it not working?

There was no couch. She was sitting in mid air.
Is there something I need to do or is it not working?

Yikes... that's definitely an experience-breaking glitch! Can you confirm you have this asset downloaded (GabiRX.stripclub_privè.latest)? If so, then I may have to consider repacking with the asset included (I've done for several others in this scene to try and reduce the already crazy-high dependency count).

Let me know!

Also, if anyone knows how to remove the old version from the included files (and thus how to re-release with updated versions to override previous scene versions) that would be a huge help.

I already notice the downloads includes 2 versions, which is obv one too many...

Also, if anyone knows how to remove the old version from the included files (and thus how to re-release with updated versions to override previous scene versions) that would be a huge help.

I already notice the downloads includes 2 versions, which is obv one too many...
Yikes... that's definitely an experience-breaking glitch! Can you confirm you have this asset downloaded (GabiRX.stripclub_privè.latest)? If so, then I may have to consider repacking with the asset included (I've done for several others in this scene to try and reduce the already crazy-high dependency count).

Let me know!
Yes, I have that installed and still no couch.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 0
After some debugging i have the feeling the club assets name is at fault its called GabiRX.stripclub_privè.3.var and vam gives me some wierd chars at è
I have the same club but with this name GabiRX.stripclub_prive.3.var with no è and that works i loaded in your scene and added the asset from GabiRX.stripclub_prive.3.var and saved as new file and now the club loads.

Also the music is way to high ad the load in

This would work well with the animated people assets. good work
I agree (which is why I included them)! :) They were a wonderful late addition while building this scene (basically added them as soon as they were announced on the hub).

Never even considered this, but totally about to try it... did it not kill framerates or bother you with her head-turning?
In Passenger, select the head in the below settings and you will still be able to move around and not get disoriented even though the head movement is fairly smooth.
Keep the mirror at 2048. Anything higher for my computer does drop frames.

To the user that gave this a 1 star, saying the resume/action button doesn't work... if you zoom out too far, the back of the club will block your ability to interact with the controls. Zoom in and try again (it was designed in VR that doesn't have this problem).

If it says "playing", and still nothing happens after awhile, let me know (ideally here) so I can fix it. Can anyone else confirm that the action works?

PrettyFrank updated Club Solo with a new update entry:

Added body twist poser and additional voice commands

Changes:
- added slight body twists (chest IdlePoser)

Added Voice Commands:
- "put your legs up"
- "put your legs down"
- "touch yourself/don't stop/keep going" - she keeps playing

Fixes:
- "resume" (frees movement)
- "take a break" (she goes into a resting position)

Known Issues:
- Volume is tailored for VR (Quest 2 through Virtual Desktop), and comes off way too loud in Desktop. Suggestions welcome...
- Strobe effects are volume-dependent, making them appropriate for 50%+ volume (VR...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I favour the alternative model, as long as you credit me for the tattoo textures ;)
Happy to (and thanks so much for them!)

If you can release them as a texture pack without a proper model/scene (and all those deps, clothes, etc), I’d honestly rather just link to your dep… it’s when that comes from a model scene with extraneous deps attached that I have to debate embedding (more work for me, questionable practice, creates duplicates for users, and credits get lost along the way oftentimes)

@IsaacNewtongue btw - do you have a link to reference, Patreon account, or whatever? I see that I originally found them from a [now deleted] Mcorp look.

If it's originally paid content, I'm happy to remove it and find something else on the hub (I'll be sad because it's probably the most realistic set of tattoos I've seen on here)... I definitely want to make sure none of this is paid content (in case anyone wants to piggyback off my work).

Conversely, I can certainly credit you - just want to know where to point folks! :)

@IsaacNewtongue btw - do you have a link to reference, Patreon account, or whatever? I see that I originally found them from a [now deleted] Mcorp look.

If it's originally paid content, I'm happy to remove it and find something else on the hub (I'll be sad because it's probably the most realistic set of tattoos I've seen on here)... I definitely want to make sure none of this is paid content (in case anyone wants to piggyback off my work).

Conversely, I can certainly credit you - just want to know where to point folks! :)

I released the Evilyn model and textures for free; it's not paid content, so you are only violating the usage license if I'm not credited for its use. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to adhere to the usage license! Like I said, use it as much as you like, just give me credit for it.
BTW, my name is clearly visible on her chest tattoo ;)

http://patreon.com/isaacnewtongue (I haven't posted anything in well over a year)

The Mcorp looks were all removed because they weren't adhering to the usage license, and he refused to correct it. I reported him for using the same textures uncredited, and it turns out that every single one of his looks were using a myriad of assets uncredited. He just assumed that free meant he could use them without crediting the original creators.

The full story here: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/angelica-a-star-is-born-deleted.8588/

Last edited:
BTW, my name is clearly visible on her chest tattoo ;)

Love this!! Next time I get some free time to work on, I gotta check this out...

As an open source author myself, I totally get the credit thing, and the joys/pain of sharing/contributing for free.

For my edification, because I'm certainly new to this VAM world, is credit in the scene post typically enough, or should it be embedded in the package meta (that arguably no one looks at), or both? One is easy (here), and the other kind of a pain, especially if you do most of your work in VR where typing/copy/paste aren't trivial things - totally willing to do whatever's considered the best-practice though, just need to know what that is!

PrettyFrank updated Club Solo with a new update entry:

Rocker Sophie, additional movements, and commands

Pretty huge update!

Changes:
- Added Rocker Sophie, with incredible tattoo set by the talented IsaacNewtongue. She fits the scene a little better, IMO. Of course you can always swap the original look back in!
- Added/tweaked many of the posers for additional/improved movements, always striving towards more variety and realism.
- Added a reverse correlation between jukebox volume and the amplifier on the SallySoundFX plugin that drives the strobe power. This allows low volume...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There was a problem with the dependencies, but don't worry I did the fix for you
Thanks, I'll take a look!

I noticed that when I added the voice commands to toggle specific clothing elements, the packager said it couldn't find the resources, despite them being clearly added/in the final deps. Hadn't tried a fresh install to see if it actually caused any problems or not though...

@registro - mind telling me what the problem was, and how you solved it? I notice a pretty big diff in the meta.json size, and a single byte diff in the Saves...

Last edited:
Will you be working on new positions in future? I read that you preferred the single model aspect for this scene and I agree.

Thanks, I'll take a look!

I noticed that when I added the voice commands to toggle specific clothing elements, the packager said it couldn't find the resources, despite them being clearly added/in the final deps. Hadn't tried a fresh install to see if it actually caused any problems or not though...

@registro - mind telling me what the problem was, and how you solved it? I notice a pretty big diff in the meta.json size, and a single byte diff in the Saves...

Hi, If you open the meta.json you will see some dependencies like

clothing:YameteOuji.Blouse_HT01.latest

toggle:WeebU.W-Open_Heels1.latest

that are not valid, the dependencies shoud be without the word clothing: or toogle: so if you delete this, then you will end up with the same dependencies that you already have but without the "type:" just delete this by hand and you will resolved the problem.

Back
Top Bottom