Club Solo

Scenes Club Solo

Hi, If you open the meta.json you will see some dependencies like

clothing:YameteOuji.Blouse_HT01.latest

toggle:WeebU.W-Open_Heels1.latest

that are not valid, the dependencies shoud be without the word clothing: or toogle: so if you delete this, then you will end up with the same dependencies that you already have but without the "type:" just delete this by hand and you will resolved the problem.

Interesting... so that's injeccted because of the toggles on that clothing... as found through the UI when setting triggers. Is there another/better way to toggle a specific clothing item in the scene on off?

I used Person > geometry > toggle:theitemname, but that obviously treats it like a weird dependency name.

I wasn't able to get the voice commands to work with your var, so I think perhaps just renaming them manually in the JSON might not allow the triggers to continue working...

Will you be working on new positions in future? I read that you preferred the single model aspect for this scene and I agree.

Maybe, although it would be pretty challenging unless I do some massive organization of the IdlePoser (there are 5 independent ones on the girl alone) states!

Hi, is there a way to selectively increase the radius of the spotlight or move it's direction? Maybe have a radius selector for the spotlight we can adjust? Again, excellent scene! Every look I've used works great with this scene.

Interesting... so that's injeccted because of the toggles on that clothing... as found through the UI when setting triggers. Is there another/better way to toggle a specific clothing item in the scene on off?

I used Person > geometry > toggle:theitemname, but that obviously treats it like a weird dependency name.

I wasn't able to get the voice commands to work with your var, so I think perhaps just renaming them manually in the JSON might not allow the triggers to continue working...

I didn't test the voice commands sorry, I will test it later

Hi, is there a way to selectively increase the radius of the spotlight or move it's direction? Maybe have a radius selector for the spotlight we can adjust? Again, excellent scene! Every look I've used works great with this scene.

Probably won't add controls for something that fine-tuned, but easy enough to accomplish [yourself]! Just go to Edit > Unhide > club/spotlight/light and change the angle :)

Probably won't add controls for something that fine-tuned, but easy enough to accomplish [yourself]! Just go to Edit > Unhide > club/spotlight/light and change the angle :)

Ah, no wonder I couldn't find it. Thought it was some plugin. Thanks!

please make more! Your scene skills are superb!

Thanks! <3

I'm still playing with the scene (and others) as a place to test out increased immersion/ideas, but the available tooling/plugins are holding me back. If I come up with something worth sharing, I'll post it!

Back
Top Bottom