Looks Angelica...... a star is born. [Deleted]

will check it ....and thanks for the constructive comment

oh no you deleted her tan lines all together :( Can you make a second version and put them back? I liked them alot. Id be happy if it was just the top.

sorry but it's eighter with tan lines or without, as i did not make the tattoo parts and there is where the differents is in......sorry mate.

is there anyways you can upload the other textures somewhere? Ill just switch it with mine. Ill live with the lower issue. I over wrote the update and now its gone :(

Might be able to help you but that will be Monday or maybe sooner when I have time ok.

I just downloaded an older version from the history right here and it worked. :) The bopttom is still weird but I dont care she looks better with tanlines :)

Thanks for the help.

Great glad you got it working again, another satisfied customer 👍🏻.

Hi There. Lovely model. I don't see any credit for the tattoos; they are obviously from my girl Evilyn.

if they where free than i did thank her just like all the developers........ " thanks too all the developers for your stuff and keeping it free makes this possible".
The thing is that i use only free stuff and don't know all the developers............But i am greatfull for all the work they did and it looks awesome.........thats why i used them.

I did gave all developer credit so what is your point? If I leave dependencies in there people complain on them. So I decided too thank all developers, your just one of them but I cannot thank all of you individual. What I mean is your not better than anyone else that makes stuff so again my thanks and all credits goes to the developers.

I did I thank all developers and said this was not possible without them…….so gave them the credits.

If you use content that comes with a license that requires credit, you must include the creator's name in credits somewhere. Many assets come without licenses, but it is still a nice courtesy to mention specific sources if possible. If you are unsure about the original source, that is understandable, but you may run the risk of having your resource removed if you are found to violate any source license. Thanks!

thanks for clearefing that.....but no worrie i am done here, will not posting looks anymore. If one gives credit to all developers that should cover it i think, i do this for fun and the stuff is free that i use.......i don't see the problem if i leave the dependencies ppl send messages that it is too much. i takes me 3 hours sometimes just to make a look and don't ask money. If you wanna delete them be my guest i don't care anymore.

This is not what I was hoping for. I had hoped that you would be willing to put in the little effort required to credit people for their contributions in your work, *especially* since you didn't have to pay for any of it. Your looks are quite good, so I'm a little disappointed that you're going to stop posting them on the hub. But, it's your decision.

thanks for clearefing that.....but no worrie i am done here, will not posting looks anymore. If one gives credit to all developers that should cover it i think, i do this for fun and the stuff is free that i use.......i don't see the problem if i leave the dependencies ppl send messages that it is too much. i takes me 3 hours sometimes just to make a look and don't ask money. If you wanna delete them be my guest i don't care anymore.
No dont stop, your looks are the best. A really good model maker that makes us stuff for free is going to quit over petty nonsense....

No dont stop, your looks are the best. A really good model maker that makes us stuff for free is going to quit over petty nonsense....
It's only petty nonsense to you because its not your work that's being used uncredited. The myriad of unnamed creators that he's taking all of the credit for might not agree with you, and I'm sure you would agree with us, were you in our position.

i takes me 3 hours sometimes just to make a look and don't ask money.

Interesting justification. I spent way more than 3 hours making the tattoo textures that you casually threw on Ivanka, and an additional 3 or 4 hours on the revision that you used on Angelica. Your argument is voided.

I can not even take you serious, you come complain with a fake account. At least have the decency too use a real one than I would listen to you, now I don’t.

when ppl hide in different names you know they want you to stop, it’s not about what they say but they loose money when someone is making good stuff for free. Thanks for the support tho I wish I could do more, but I don’t want the bullshit from nameless assholes with fake accounts.

Interesting justification. I spent way more than 3 hours making the tattoo textures that you casually threw on Ivanka, and an additional 3 or 4 hours on the revision that you used on Angelica. Your argument is voided.

If you want credit ask money, don’t complain about your good name or credits that should be on your name ( the real one ). I don’t justify anything to be honest I don’t care really. If it’s free one should be able too use it, and I even thank the developers and I made really clear it was not my stuff just the looks. I just don’t wanna make it more work too thank every developer by name because I think it’s bullshit, if it’s free it’s free.
I don’t even know there name non do I care like most ppl that download the looks, it’s about the looks not the items. The items are a free tool nothing more.

Last edited:
Last time i checked IsaacNewtongue is content creator, he did release content even pre-HUB and .var packages. :unsure:
At least you should try to fact check before randomly accusing people.
Not all creators have/use accounts on HUB (it's not mandatory).

This " if it’s free it’s free" is not how things work, tried to warn you multiple times about duplicates and stuff redistributed with your packages,
but you just don't care...Instead you decided to lisen some stupid advice about manually removing dependencies.
Like that fixes anything...

Not once did you credit TGC, Roac, MacGruber, NoOC/GenericMale51, oeshii,
and others for redistribured content inside your packages
(not for dependencies but actual redistribution (or "remixing" if you like): clothing, hairstyles, etc...)

"credit to all developers" is too vague/unspecific with almost 0 meaning in this case, it sounds like you are crediting VAM dev Team for creating VAM.

ehh...sad times :whistle: :whistle:

This shows a other picture I think.

to be honest everyone has a right to a opinion. But like I said you all have fun and hope you all get stroked a lot for your good work…….it’s just a ego thingie nothing more, it’s time to get of your ivory tower. Have fun all here and it was fun for a little while……..Gr Mcorp

E50CD96D-2BAB-42AA-A6F4-FBF1631F9287.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom