Looks Angelica...... a star is born. [Deleted]

Also I don’t know but “I would thank all developers means all developers………so I did thank them. And I made sure that I was not my stuff but there only the look is mine so not the clothing/plug-ins or anything else.

I also wanna thanks my mother for giving birth to me and my father for sneazing, Bill gates for windows that I used, Dell for the pc they made AMD for giving some CPU’s and Graphics cards….. my internet provider for a 1GB download and 500 up, my boss for paying me even while I am typing this. My Goverment for not blocking some sites Unity for the great software with what we can use all the developers (I gave you 10x before the credits and thanks but some are butt hurt there name is not used). Thanks to Mother Earth for letting us use all recourses while destroying her. We also need too thanks the universe for just leaving a small window of opportunity so we could rise as a species………for all I did forget sorry but the list will be to big I had to make a choice.

A blanket thank you to all developers is not sufficient. If you used content from someone else that included a license that requires you to give credit, you have to list the specific creator and source of that content if you redistribute and or modify and include it in your var file.

This really should not be that hard to do. I can understand for older content you might not remember or know the source, but for newer content distributed on the Hub through var files, you should just use those assets directly from the other var files, and the credit will happen automatically through the dependency system.

Also - if the original creator of some of your repackaged content comments on your use of their content later and asks for credit, you should give it. How long does it take to edit the overview page to add 1 line of credit? A lot less time than it took for you to write all of these replies. If you are unwilling to give credit where credit is due, you should not be contributing here. It is simple courtesy and allows these types of communities to stay healthy.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
User not complying with source asset licenses by giving credit and would not agree to correct.

I reviewed just a few of your resources and found copies of assets from several other var files that required credit, and none was given. Because of this and your refusal to fix I have removed all of your resources and you are banned from posting new resources.

Thanks you must have a great life. You just did wrong too your users not to me like I said I don’t care many thousands had the looks, you all are short minded just like little kids…….I wonder if you ever got that little Giraf sticker when you where a little kids.

Last edited:
This shows a other picture I think.

to be honest everyone has a right to a opinion. But like I said you all have fun and hope you all get stroked a lot for your good work…….it’s just a ego thingie nothing more, it’s time to get of your ivory tower. Have fun all here and it was fun for a little while……..Gr Mcorp

View attachment 48872
I created my Hub account only recently; that does not make me a fake. I *am* the creator known as IsaacNewtongue, Evilyn and her tattoos are my creations, and the date I created my Hub account doesn't make me any less real. It's just been a long time since I posted any new creations. and the last thing I posted was before the hub was online.
But, your laziness and ingratitude has already been rewarded with a content ban, so I guess it all worked out, just not the way I had hoped. One day you will learn, or lose a lot of money and/or friends in the process. Good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom