Hex Club

Scenes Hex Club

After you press either button you should see from the Male's perspective in Passenger mode (Embody plugin) while he moves the head slightly from side to side and says some things.
Did any of this happen or where you just stuck looking at the initial panel text and the male at the door?

I see you joined today. Maybe you don't know yet some VaM basics and you're missing the dependencies needed for the scene? Make sure you're using the scene in "Play" mode, not "Edit" mode, as by default the Embody plugin used (Passenger) will unpossess the body if you change to Edit mode.
Although for this scene you probably only need the dependencies and be in Play mode, I leave this here in case you don't know about them:

Let me know if the problem was solved and welcome to VaM

I have everything downloaded from the in game hub but it stops at the point where he moves his head once your in his perspective.

He doesn't say anything so some point just before that. I could post the error log if that would help since it does do it in desktop mode also.

!> Duplicate package uid NoStage3.Hair_Lean_Bob_2_Bangs_5.1. Cannot register
!> Duplicate package uid VaMChan.Hair_MR_Twintail.3. Cannot register
!> Duplicate package uid kemenate.Morphs.10. Cannot register
!> Duplicate package uid AmineKunai.Blushes_Pack.1. Cannot register
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Wiler.ATFPack3_Clothing_Logan.1\Wiler.ATFPack3_Clothing_Logan.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Missing addon package Roac.Claire_hair.latest that packageAnon.Lara.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package hazmhox.white-room.2 that packageAnon.Marlene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Spacedog.Heavy_Petting.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package TacoCat.BUS.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Xnop73.Animated_people_Part1.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Xnop73.Animated_people_Part2.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package ddaamm.jun.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Spacedog.Rotate_to_camera.1 that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VAMDoll.Top213_v1.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VirtaArtieMitchel.Leather_Rocker_Set.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.Braces_MFF.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Poi.Lorel.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package vs1.vs1_O006_EasyPostEffectAssets.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Bus_Ride.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Re-Release.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package rernat.Alisha.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package ICannotDie.Male_Pubic_Hair_01.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Vamtastic.Penis_Grip_V3.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.Braces_MFF.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package A1X.POLLYFREE.1 that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Norm.FloorLamps.latest that packageAnon_glvr.Movie_Magic.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package everlaster.JointCorrectEE.1 that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Chokaphi.DecalMaker.29 that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package ClubJulze.DefaultReqPack.5 that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package s_p_l_i_n_e_VR.PETITE_TREAT.1 that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package BooGoo.Eva_Plumpp.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package KeyKey.Lili.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package FallenDancer.JointCorrect.11 that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package galVaMize.Alina.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package WayWay.Rose.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package BooMoon.[Looks]_Miya.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package PicoVAM.EditedSkin1.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Riddler.Skin_4_Goth_8k.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package IP.Textures_NippleDecals.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package MonsterShinkai.FemaleGenitalTextures.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Mofme.Textures_UltimatePussy.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package MonsterShinkai.AnusDecals.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Epi.8K_Female_Normals_and_Speculars_Yuki.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package CasuaLooks.Blush_Coochie.latest that packageCouldBeBetter.Annie12v2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Yike.studioMoon.latest that packageDrBee.Renie.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package PetaZwega.Torn_Jeans_Shorts.latest that packageDrBee.Renie.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Tomynator.Top_Tank_5.latest that packageDrBee.Renie.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Luv.Converse_shoes.latest that packageDrBee.Renie.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package HB3D.BellaP_XXX.1 that packageDwhore.FemboyLeon.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Miki.Cyberpunk_Hairstyles.latest tha

<Truncated>

!> Missing addon package VL_13.Swimsuit_EG.latest that packageVL_13.Leotard_80s.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VL_13.Hand_H.latest that packageVL_13.Leotard_80s.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VL_13.Dress_C3.latest that packageVL_13.Leotard_80s.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VL_13.Foot_SV.latest that packageVL_13.Leotard_80s.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.GerudoLink.latest that packageWiseGuy.TrapLink.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package WeebU.Futa_Hair.latest that packageWiseGuy.TrapLink.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Miki.Swift_Tails.latest that packageWiseGuy.TrapLink.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package HB3D.Pervert_Beach_Girl.1 that packageWiseGuy.TrapLink.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1.1 that packageWiseGuy.TrapLink.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VL_13.Corset_gothic.latest that packageZinigo.Zinigo_Veronica.9 depends on
!> Missing addon package VL_13.Skirt_G.latest that packageZinigo.Zinigo_Veronica.9 depends on
!> Missing addon package WeebU.Nipple_piercings_female_futa.latest that packageZinigo.Zinigo_Veronica.9 depends on
!> Missing addon package OnePunchVAM.FaceCamera.1 that packageWiler.ATFPack3.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package vamtaco.AutoCock.3 that packageWiler.ATFPack3.4 depends on
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.UIAssist(Patron).15:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/UIAssist.cs does not exist
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\asco - Expressions\asco - Ugh.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\asco - Expressions\asco - Ugh.vmb. Cannot import

Last edited:
Well I cleared the error log and was trying to remember the function key for controls but it started working once I pressed F4 and he looked to the right and them teleported never had it get this far before not sure what I would need to do in VR for this to happen.

Just checked it on a clean VaM to see if I really didn't miss something, and the scene played fine as I was hoping.
I have no idea what F4 did for you, it has no impact whatsoever when I pressed it multiple times during the scene. Maybe you have some kind of session plugin that is using F4 for something?

Checking your error log, none of the errors are related to the scene, but one is something not good. There's some kind of error for this package: Wiler.ATFPack3_Clothing_Logan.1; my advice is to find it in AddonPackages and delete it, as it may affect the rest of the scanning and VaM's proper functioning.

Back to the scene, it uses heavily the Embody plugin on the Male atom. Regardless of which button your press at start, the initial animations are identical and use Passenger mode in Embody. After pressing any of the starting buttons, the male moves his head slightly from side to side and text like subtitles shows up in front. Eventually a pink light in the alley lights up, there's a fade out and a teleport to a new location, and so on...
If you also didn't see any subtitles showing, and you say you have all the dependencies, something is wrong in your VaM. Some ideas:
  • The package I mentioned above with the error affects VaM unpredictably and needs to be removed
  • Perhaps a strange session plugin? F4 does nothing for me, or maybe it was just a coincidence you pressed it just before the first teleport?
  • Could it be you denied the plugin VAMOverlays from working when asked (red panel when loading a scene with new plugins)

Seems like it works now, even in VR not sure what it was that was causing it to not work haven't changed anything. Still no voice from the male but the hex voice worked and mostly just grunts from the male so normal made it to the end no other problems.

Great to know, thanks for updating me on that.
The male has no voiced dialogue, just the subtitles, but does moan when "busy".

Everything works except when you're stuck in the portal it's just showing a white square.

This error can be fixed by updating my expressions pack and disabling this version in package manager :)

One down! :D
Oh my God thank you! I get this error on way too many scenes and it drove me nuts. I made sure multiple times, that I actually have "ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var " in my addons folder.

Oh my God thank you! I get this error on way too many scenes and it drove me nuts. I made sure multiple times, that I actually have "ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var " in my addons folder.
Yeah sorry about that. Came from a typo in the morph name. Accidentally pasted an extra space in the name and it messed everything up :p

Back
Top Bottom