Ágatha solo futa scene

Scenes Ágatha solo futa scene

Agataki

Reactions
Agataki submitted a new resource:

Ágatha solo futa scene - Futa scene.

(Sorry for my bad english, i use the google translator)

This is my first scene, so it’s very simple.

The style of the animation method is very similar to that of an author from our community, who I am a big fan of, called WeebU. I studied his method and created the scene from zero my way.

(Credits)
I used a lot of resources made by these amazing people below (as you can see in the dependencies tab):

AcidBubbles
AdamAnt5
AshAuryn
Blazedust
Booyakashaka...

Read more about this resource...

The scene does not show up in my VAM. The game doesn't detect it.

You also have 2 copies of the same file in the downloads. I tried both, but neither worked.

The scene does not show up in my VAM. The game doesn't detect it.

You also have 2 copies of the same file in the downloads. I tried both, but neither worked.
I had this same problem with scenes that I downloaded from some creators. I had to unzip the var file using the game's own package manager.

I had this same problem with scenes that I downloaded from some creators. I had to unzip the var file using the game's own package manager.
Can't see it either ans how does the unzip in package manager work?

I would love to see your Agatha scene! But I am unable to get many of the listed dependencies.
At the moment I am installing scenes from disk, and not downloading them in VAM. (I am still getting used to the system).

Should I change to installing from within VAM?

Try play the scene in 45hz
Hello. Great scene ! Thanks a lot for sharing this.

One question if I may. I am one of these common people with no VR, so I am trying to understand how arousal works.

Could you advise, how to add second person to the scene, so this person could deliver a HJ for Agatha, with arousal going up?
I am even adding the SilverHJ plugin, nothing works.

Please, your advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom