Maria 2.0 Realistic Solo Shower Scene With Fireworks

Scenes Maria 2.0 Realistic Solo Shower Scene With Fireworks

wolverine333

Reactions
wolverine333 submitted a new resource:

Maria 2.0 Realistic Solo Shower Scene With Fireworks - Realistic Maria 2.0 Solo Shower Scene

Hello Everyone. Here she is Maria 2.0 . . I did a lot of tweaking to the light positions and color hue for a realistic feel. I hope you enjoy this scene. Again, still learning the basics to VaM having fun. -

Note: If you play around with the Techno Ring light setting and adjust the range it can give different effects you might like. Please let me know how you like this and i will make more in the days to come. Cheers!

View attachment 20080[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I don't understand what's up with your release. A zip file, containing a folder named like a .var, but not being a var.
I'll test and give you feedback if you fix the release :)

I don't understand what's up with your release. A zip file, containing a folder named like a .var, but not being a var.
I'll test and give you feedback if you fix the release :)
Yikes, yeah i’m not sure what happened but i went to package builder, clikced on the entire file and hit prep for release, maybe i’m missing something. Any ideas? Thanks

Yikes, yeah i’m not sure what happened but i went to package builder, clikced on the entire file and hit prep for release, maybe i’m missing something. Any ideas? Thanks

Yup. When you have hit prep, then hit finalize on the right. And get your final package in AddonPackages.

bugs.png

Hello buffalozap, i believe you will need to download the additional assets in order to avoid duplicate files, i’m still figuring out the var file format as it’s intentions were to avoid having multiple duplicates, this new format basically just pulls the resources if they are installed rather than writing new ones each scene. I hope that’s the case.

Hello buffalozap, i believe you will need to download the additional assets in order to avoid duplicate files, i’m still figuring out the var file format as it’s intentions were to avoid having multiple duplicates, this new format basically just pulls the resources if they are installed rather than writing new ones each scene. I hope that’s the case.

I just saw you updated your release, and you're still struggling so... let me clarify a bit the system, so that you can do cool releases (especially since your shot are pretty nice).

VAC files, the old files.... were not "creating" files. These where just self-extracting zip files named as vac. When you first loaded the vac file, it was extracting a folder at the root and you could then remove the vac file. We don't use that anymore.

VAR Files, the new file format... are zip files that are just meant to be "containers" with your own asset for your release. These files make references to other var files from the community if you use content from OTHER var files. This is what we use now.

Now, the update you made only contain a folder like a scene. And the errors are basically missing content : bathroom-closed.assetbundle, walls kit.assetbundle etc... even your morphs... are hard references in your file structure and not var references. If these are assets you made (and not community assets), these are files that should be bundled in your var.

If these are community assets coming from var file you extracted : you're doing it wrong ;)
var files have to stay compressed and be download in AddonPackages. And you should use them as references.

To pack properly a var :
  1. Add your directories or files to the package
  2. Click prep when done
  3. Fixes potential references ( not mandatory )
  4. Click finalize package
  5. Get your var file in AddonPackages and upload it to the hub

tmp.gif

I just saw you updated your release, and you're still struggling so... let me clarify a bit the system, so that you can do cool releases (especially since your shot are pretty nice).

VAC files, the old files.... were not "creating" files. These where just self-extracting zip files named as vac. When you first loaded the vac file, it was extracting a folder at the root and you could then remove the vac file. We don't use that anymore.

VAR Files, the new file format... are zip files that are just meant to be "containers" with your own asset for your release. These files make references to other var files from the community if you use content from OTHER var files. This is what we use now.

Now, the update you made only contain a folder like a scene. And the errors are basically missing content : bathroom-closed.assetbundle, walls kit.assetbundle etc... even your morphs... are hard references in your file structure and not var references. If these are assets you made (and not community assets), these are files that should be bundled in your var.

If these are community assets coming from var file you extracted : you're doing it wrong ;)
var files have to stay compressed and be download in AddonPackages. And you should use them as references.

To pack properly a var :
  1. Add your directories or files to the package
  2. Click prep when done
  3. Fixes potential references ( not mandatory )
  4. Click finalize package
  5. Get your var file in AddonPackages and upload it to the hub

View attachment 20330

Thank you, I appreciate the clarification. I'm going to repack now and hopefully it resolves the issues. Please let me know if there's anymore problems.

Back
Top Bottom