Clothes transparency

fosterMCnuggets

Reactions
For some reason clothes are translucent outside the borders of body, i.e. you can clearly see the silhouette of the feet through shoe texture. It seems that there is some kind of trick that I can't figure out as there is no such problem on the community screenshots. How can I fix it?

examples

Attachments

• 1633624002.jpg
    1633624002.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1633624040.jpg
    1633624040.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Did you try adjusting material alpha or shader render queue on shoes/hat?
Maybe your user settings are too low (shader quality)?

The hat is what it is: the hat. :D I mean all those head-items can't ignore the hair so using one mostly you have to deactivate your hairstyle. The second really looks like an alpha adjustment problem. It's in the clothing item menu for that specific item, where you can change colour and stuff.

//EDIT
I just saw you can look through your hat as well. Same like above. You can also reset the presets for each item, u know? In the control tab of each item I think it was. You can also set all values manually to "default" beneath the value-sliders. Is that a problem you have with every item or just with these two in this scene?

Last edited:
Like RandomVAMuser said: In the clothing's material settings look for the alpha transparency and then for the shader render order. If nothing helps, maybe those clothing items are just faulty. At last resort if all clothes are like this, have a look through your GPU driver settings for some exotic shader and texture options.

Well, I can resume that the thing was in Pixel Light Count setting in User Preferences, at any value higher than "1" clothes look normal

Back
Top Bottom