Assets City scene

VamTastic

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
VamTastic submitted a new resource:

City scene - Asset + scene

by Nioma van der Steen

see a few of these diorama type scenes on sketchfab , had a go at this one as it looked good. this one had some object and texture issues , i fixed some of the problems in blender ,but the leaves and plants was a problem , i had to find a better double sided shader for cutout png textures
did what i could ,but would take to much time to fix the rest...

Read more about this resource...

how to make it bright?
if you mean the whole scene just increase the light intensity and rotate the light until you get the desired look you want .
Edit , i have increased the brightness on the texture shaders hope that helps too.

Last edited:
Looks awesome! No colliders though, any chance of putting them in or was there a problem with that? Also the scale seems a tad small, setting it to 1.125 in VAM seemed to make it okay.

Looks awesome! No colliders though, any chance of putting them in or was there a problem with that? Also the scale seems a tad small, setting it to 1.125 in VAM seemed to make it okay.
oh shoots , thanks Miketruck69 i will sort the collisions out , i used default genesis 2 when i scaled the asset and thought it looked ok in relation to the door heights and out door cafe chairs , but will check again

So awesome looking :)
thanks Lione , Nioma did a great job creating the 3D scene , i hope to find something similar and more realistic looking with bit more detail ,but not to heavy on the PC and Vam .:)

oh shoots , thanks Miketruck69 i will sort the collisions out , i used default genesis 2 when i scaled the asset and thought it looked ok in relation to the door heights and out door cafe chairs , but will check again

That's extra awesome, thanks for updating! Looks perfect now.

Back
Top Bottom