Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

Derelict City - Cyberpunk / SciFi themed very large city landscape

Derelict City Scene

24959-71c21e5750b2dfc811f47f5cf8ab2676.data

Hi all, I am very glad to present you a new scene environment which is pushing the envelope of what can be rendered in VaM, I believe.
I wanted to have a large background for my latest character and came up with the idea of a SciFi themed city at night. The main scene was rebaked with custom lightmapping in Unity to make it darker than the original...

Read more about this resource...

How long did this take to make?

I moved the player animation panel up to see more of the environment, and it actually looks cool from the top of the buildings. Since the performance is good, it would be possible to use this as a setting for an apartment in one of those buildings

How long did this take to make?

I moved the player animation panel up to see more of the environment, and it actually looks cool from the top of the buildings. Since the performance is good, it would be possible to use this as a setting for an apartment in one of those buildings
Hi Everlaster,
Seems I forgot to reply to you. I can't really tell the time but it was significant because I was discovering and exploring lightmap baking in Unity at the time.
Performance is good despite the asset because I only kept the colliders at the street level, otherwise it would have been very sluggish.

Back
Top Bottom