building, vehicle, city

Assets building, vehicle, city

Hey KRZ, I like your conversions you have done.
However the color seems a bit washed out. I myself was just recently converting assets for Vam and was noticing that my color was washed out too. I have done conversions before a while back and never had that issue. I finally figured out what the problem was. The problem was a simple setting in my "Player Settings" in Unity". The Color Space was on "Gamma" when you want it set to "Linear".
Check your settings and see if you had made the same simple mistake as me. My color went from dull to vibrant after changing this setting.
Unfortunately, you'll have to completely reimport and redo all of your assets if this setting is on Gamma.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-06 140935.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 140935.jpg
    699.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey KRZ, I like your conversions you have done.
However the color seems a bit washed out. I myself was just recently converting assets for Vam and was noticing that my color was washed out too. I have done conversions before a while back and never had that issue. I finally figured out what the problem was. The problem was a simple setting in my "Player Settings" in Unity". The Color Space was on "Gamma" when you want it set to "Linear".
Check your settings and see if you had made the same simple mistake as me. My color went from dull to vibrant after changing this setting.
Unfortunately, you'll have to completely reimport and redo all of your assets if this setting is on Gamma.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom