Cyber City Skyline

Assets Cyber City Skyline

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Cyber City Skyline - Vast array of 3d buildings forming a ginormous skyline

The core of this resource is a circular array of 3d city buildings with lighted windows. This array forms a cyber city skyline. The skyline does not have a dedicated ground plane, this enabled you to easily add your own ground or central building options to your creations. This asset also includes other mesh objects, particle effects and sounds that help add atmosphere to your scenes--please try out the "cyber city demo" for a quick example setup...

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Cyber City Skyline with a new update entry:

More cyber skyline assets added - individual high-rez buildings, signs, ground textures and more!

This update makes the following changes:
- Added 7 buildings that can be added as individual CUA to your scenes
- Added 12 cyberpunk-themed signs
- Now includes two types of ground textures
- More surprises await
- Please try the new demo scene: cyber city demo 2 for a quick viewing of the new features...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In the #1 Demo I love the ship
and in the #2 Demo, The flashlight effect is perfect.

In the #1 Demo I love the ship
and in the #2 Demo, The flashlight effect is perfect.
Thank you. It should be noted that the flashlight will work best in scenes in which the other lights are set to force pixel.

To answer other questions/comments in the reviews, the buildings will work for night scenes, as well as dawn and dusk. Since the buildings are 3d mesh, they can be illuminated with lighting for a day scene, though the lighted windows would still be visible. My intention for this resource is that it is cyber city, sort of like a bladerunner theme, so it is intended to have emissive lighting, and that is what gives it a special atmosphere. The VAR size is maxed out for the Hub as is, so any further update would be a separate post, and this would depend on how much time is involved to adjust all the materials. I will know how much of a desire there is for this based upon the number of like reactions. 😊

Thank you. It should be noted that the flashlight will work best in scenes in which the other lights are set to force pixel.

To answer other questions/comments in the reviews, the buildings will work for night scenes, as well as dawn and dusk. Since the buildings are 3d mesh, they can be illuminated with lighting for a day scene, though the lighted windows would still be visible. My intention for this resource is that it is cyber city, sort of like a bladerunner theme, so it is intended to have emissive lighting, and that is what gives it a special atmosphere. The VAR size is maxed out for the Hub as is, so any further update would be a separate post, and this would depend on how much time is involved to adjust all the materials. I will know how much of a desire there is for this based upon the number of like reactions. 😊
Sorry about the question in the review about a daytime version .
should have realised it would be possible to do a day time version without making a new version and using Spacedogs light toggle to turn off emmisions for the windows.
keep up the great work you do.

Sorry about the question in the review about a daytime version .
should have realised it would be possible to do a day time version without making a new version and using Spacedogs light toggle to turn off emmisions for the windows.
keep up the great work you do.
Many thanks for the feedback and I greatly appreciate your insights. I was not aware that there is such a resource, I will need to check it out.

In the Demo 2, what's the deal with the animation patterns? I'm not seeing anything hooked up to them, and nothing seems to be interactive. It's a beautiful scene, and very useful regardless, but I'm stumped on why those are included in the demo.

Back
Top Bottom