Cyberpunk City Apartment

Assets Cyberpunk City Apartment

A new Updated Version with Proper Lighting and effects.
Screenshot (46).jpg

Screenshot (48349).jpg
Screenshot (4849).jpg
Screenshot (48).jpg
Screenshot (489).jpg

Attachments

• Vanredravend.Cyberpunk_Apartment_B32_Scence.1.var
    120.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Vanredravend.Cyberpunk_Apartment_B32_Scence.1.var.depend.txt
    194 bytes · Views: 0
Hey Vanredravend,
Giving you a detailed feedback about my review.

I'm not the kind of guy that review harshly free content, but I think that is important to be fair and honest with assets if we want VAM to get better.

First, the last release is broken. The main asset doesn't load and has a reference to an old version of the var.
Second, and most important, the texture work is pretty average (and I'm using these words to not be harsh). Normals are pretty bad looking.
I could even say that it is almost impossible to get a great screenshot out of it (if you aim for static content) or an immersive scene (if you aim for interactive content). You should aim for more simple textures with clean normals and a good spec setup than complex appearance that look bad.

If you're new to 3D content, that's a beginning... and kudo's for you work. But it is not usable if you're aiming for quality.

Simple clean textures looks better than bad detailed / badly authored textures.

Last edited:
That's a mistake, select the CUA, and choose the asset manually. The release is not up to date :)
Im way too Noob to understand CUA
can you please explain what I am suppose to do? which file to select?

I might try and overwrite the file see if it fixes things,

Im way too Noob to understand CUA
can you please explain what I am suppose to do? which file to select?

I might try and overwrite the file see if it fixes things,

You will find several atoms named "Custom Unity Asset", check the pink tab, and change the reference to the good one (you will find it in the var file of the release of course), then change the good model in the dropdown menu below.

You will find several atoms named "Custom Unity Asset", check the pink tab, and change the reference to the good one (you will find it in the var file of the release of course), then change the good model in the dropdown menu below.
Thanks kindly :)

NORMALS.jpg

Sorry about the last post/release, I'll be sure to add a scene and cross-check my work next upload. Thanks for the heads up but I had more of a problem with the UV maps then the Normals, I guess I was slackin'.

Could you re-release this with the CUA added? When it's missing and I add it myself, it doesn't look like it has the same positioning as what you had, as all the invisible lights and various props are outside the ship and in off locations. I'd love to see this as intended, as it's damn cool .

This has listed as a dependency Vanredravend.Sector-A-637.var but that file links back to Vanredravend.Cyberpunk_Apartment_B32_Scence.1.var, it is very confusing.

This has listed as a dependency Vanredravend.Sector-A-637.var but that file links back to Vanredravend.Cyberpunk_Apartment_B32_Scence.1.var, it is very confusing.

Yeap I've told that a bit earlier, this is due to the repack. That's a name error you just have to select the good assetbundle manually.

Hello. I would like to use this model for a project. It really fits what I'm doing : D
What's the status with the rights if I may ask?
I'd be the happiest if this is your own made model and I can just ask for permission xD
I'm asking because a lot of stuff here is from sketchfab and then I need to go ask there and so on...
Thank you for your time!

Back
Top Bottom