Answered Can I set a collision trigger, that can only be triggered by the hands of a person?

Wolforano

Reactions
Heyho :)

Started with VAM yesterday and I gotta admit, its awesome. I viewed a lot of tutorials (thanks to JustLooking ForNothin, Acidbubbles, Captain Varghoss and all the others!) and try to learn everything now.

One thing I cant figure out how to do is what I asked in the title. Here is what I want: I have set a community asset (Cumshot) to the tip of the penis of the possessed male. I linked it with a collision trigger in my left breast and I want this trigger only to be triggered with my right hand. Everytime I place my right hand on my left breast, I want the asset to trigger and cum.

I only found the "Atom filter" and "Invert Filter" feature in the CollisionTrigger Atom. But there I can only select my whole person, so the hand doesn't set the trigger.

Does anybody have any clue here?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
So...if i get this right
You have CollisionTrigger atom attached to your right hand (person2)
and you wanna trigger cum asset when you touch female breasts (person1)
but you wanna avoid other collisions?

Did you try using left & right nipple triggers?

Maybe invert select person1 atom to toggle cumshot asset (on nipples) and invert select person2 on collision atom?
so that person collision is ignored and you still get collision with collisionTrigger atom (when hand covers nipple/collision area)?

or attach collisionTrigger to breast (instead of hand) to toggle cumshot when you touch breast/nipple area (invert select girl)?
....is this solo scene or 2 characters?

EDIT: to avoid on/off spam on each collision you can add basic animation (that plays once) to toggle cumshot on

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply :)

You have CollisionTrigger atom attached to your right hand (person2)
and you wanna trigger cum asset when you touch female breasts (person1)
but you wanna avoid other collisions?
No, sorry for being unclear. ^^ I want to trigger cum asset when I (male, posessed) touch my own left breast (for example). Maybe it gets clearer what I intend to do with that: I want to create scenes where I am possessing a male and interact with a female. At a certain point of time I intend to perform a cumshot in Play Mode. That cumshot should be triggered by myself by touching my left breast or so. I dont want buttons, and I dont want the trigger to be on the female, because I want to interact with the female all the time without a cumshot to be triggered. But at some point, I just want a cumshot to be triggered by myself, touching somewhere where I don't normally touch myself in a scene).

Does that make sense?

Thanks for your hint with left and right nipple triggers. There is just one problem: The nipple triggers don't work on male. When I touch my lip and mouth, the triggers trigger, but touching the nipples with my hands or with a sphere or so doesn't trigger anything. I assume the nipple triggers just work for females (just as the Vagina and labia triggers etc.).

So the whole problem is, that I want to touch myself in possession mode to trigger the cum asset. The nipple triggers don't work on males, and the collision triggers (placed inside the male breast) are either triggered all the time (Atomfilter None) or never (Atomfilter Male Person and Invert Filter).

Upvote 0
I think you have to add one more collision trigger and place it just outside of your chest and link it to your chest so it would move when you move, make it trigger when male touches it

Upvote 0
So the whole problem is, that I want to touch myself in possession mode to trigger the cum asset. The nipple triggers don't work on males, and the collision triggers (placed inside the male breast) are either triggered all the time (Atomfilter None) or never (Atomfilter Male Person and Invert Filter).
Ok, makes sense now, yeah nipple triggers won't work here...sorry

In that case place collision trigger atom floating somewhere (on right side)
or as yasparukko said, just add another trigger.

Link one to your hand and second one to your chest/left breast,
set them both to filter each other and add trigger action to one of them.

Upvote 0
Ah yeah, what an easy solution XD thanks! I went for the two trigger idea, and it works perfectly. I may even create a third trigger somewhere else that makes me pee or so. Awesome, thanks for your quick help :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the hint, I tried it and it works really good :D What an advice!

But one question here, maybe you can help: I set up everything so I can cum on command, saved everything in my subscene, but when I load this person as subscene in another scene, the "Receiver atom" and "Receiver" points are suddenly empty. In the saved subscene those were the Person and its cum-CUA...

looks like that:

1634715796825.png

The funny thing is, the "Receiver target" stays saved. Do you have a clue why this is deleted when loading this as subscene?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom