BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

I want to modify the woman/man ratio on blowjob. So he moves hips or she moves head. UISlider would be perfect but no properties are available. On UIButton is ok.

I want to modify the woman/man ratio on blowjob. So he moves hips or she moves head. UISlider would be perfect but no properties are available. On UIButton is ok.
There is no such a "ratio", which you are requesting. You can only have F/M on or off, or adjust their amplitudes individually. But this can only be done by loading force presets through buttons or timeline.

In general: You can only see parameters that I made available to the user, and for FMU there are no available float parameters. So this is not a bug, it's a design choice.

Thanks Lance! You definitely were an inspiration :)

Yep, there are forces. Applying them is easy, but the timing was very cumbersome. It takes around 0.7s before an item reacts to forces after a reset. Over the following 0.1s the force is applied. Because of that it was a hassle to time them exactly when the particles launch. I had to queue up the whole set of shots including their strengths, timings, load consumption etc. to be able to "launch" the clothing 0.7s before the actual shot. Hence the delay after you press the hotkey. The first clothing is prepared immediately, but it fires 0.7s after.
And the strength of the force has to be relative to the current fps to make it consistent.
Thanks for the answer Cheesy! Much appreciated! One more question if you don't mind: How do you even apply forces to clothing items? I tried looking through the forums and can't find an asnwer :( I want to play with forces also to see what I can come up with (for the cum clothing) :)

Thanks again Cheesy! You're the best :D

Thanks for the answer Cheesy! Much appreciated! One more question if you don't mind: How do you even apply forces to clothing items? I tried looking through the forums and can't find an asnwer :( I want to play with forces also to see what I can come up with (for the cum clothing) :)

Thanks again Cheesy! You're the best :D
1705970934634.png

Everlaster brought me to this: Each clothing item has a force parameter that is primarily used to simulate wind. You can see it in the trigger menu but it is only reachable through code, since it's a Vector3 parameter and Meshed did not fully implement vector targets. So you cannot set it via triggers.

If you want to know how to set it through code hit me up. ;)

View attachment 326738
Everlaster brought me to this: Each clothing item has a force parameter that is primarily used to simulate wind. You can see it in the trigger menu but it is only reachable through code, since it's a Vector3 parameter and Meshed did not fully implement vector targets. So you cannot set it via triggers.

If you want to know how to set it through code hit me up. ;)
Thank you for the answer!! :D I sadly have zero experience in code, so I guess I'll have to pass for the time being, maybe I'll hit you up if a buddy of mine will ever decide to help out since he has at least some experience with code :D

Thank you!

What do you think who you are? Comming around, complaining in caps and demanding stuff from me?!

If you're not enjoing my free stuff go search your holy bulge-grail elsewhere. Thanks.
I didn't find any issues with the Bulge.
You're plugin is so good, i removed few sliders and animation patters for my sucking/HJ.. they just works perfect.
But for the penetration it's still need work, maybe, i feel like i still need the UIsliders.

What do you think who you are? Comming around, complaining in caps and demanding stuff from me?!

If you're not enjoing my free stuff go search your holy bulge-grail elsewhere. Thanks.

I will apologise for caps. Caps are rude.

That being said I am the guy who you took hours of his life by doing what you want in a way that hampers both your interest and mine. You may not care about my time. I do.

Si I am using the features provided by this website to tell you as much. You may think I have no right to. Apparently I do. I am using it.

Here's the thing : you go, you work on your thing, spend many hours, feels like your doing good but release it without proper explanations, and hundreds ( thousands?) waste collective months, years even of life in that mess of a UX you're providing. There is such a thing as working for the greater worse. There is such a thing as shooting oneself in the foot.

You can take this the way you want, yes I am pissed and form could be better. But I've been here for a while and I very rarely take the time to comment - you had me go the extra mile here.

Also I am not going to apologise for having followed you from the start and at a point having even lost track of what you've been doing as it was going in every directions but the one announced. You did that to yourself.

I may not say it in the most pleasant way but whatever you're doing is missed out by most. Think what you want of me but is that a situation you like to be in with that project ?

Last edited:

That being said I am the guy who you took hours of his life by doing what you want in a way that hampers both your interest and mine. You may not care about my time. I do.

Si I am using the features provided by this website to tell you as much. You may think I have no right to. Apparently I do. I am using it.

Here's the thing : you go, you work on your thing, spend many hours, feels like your doing good but release it without proper explanations, and hundreds ( thousands?) waste collective months, years even of life in that mess of a UX you're providing. There is such a thing as working for the greater worse. There is such a thing as shooting oneself in the foot.

You can take this the way you want, yes I am pissed and form could be better. But I've been here for a while and I very rarely take the time to comment - you had me go the extra mile here.

Also I am not going to apologise for having followed you from the start and at a point having even lost track of what you've been doing as it was going in every directions but the one announced. You did that to yourself.

I may not say it in the most pleasant way but whatever you're doing is missed out by most. Think what you want of me but is that a situation you like to be in with that project ?
Sir this site and asset creation is guided by our dicks. They move on fast. Do not expect professional choices to be made throughout. Especially not free stuff. You couldn't throw money at this author if you wanted to, I'm sure all they ask for is people not be shitty towards them. It really is either be thankful these features are available at all, or move on.

I will not appologize for being able to invent and code new features faster than you are able to cope with.

I put a lot of though into the "mess of a UX" you're referring to. Advanced features require an advanced UI with lots of settings. Sure, I could hard code everything. Would be easier for me. But then the users that are actually willing to invest some time will be displeased not having options. If the sliders overwhelm you, I'm sorry. Deal with it and use the defaults. Or don't use the plugin at all. It's simple as that.

"whatever you're doing is missed out by most" Really? Why is this plugin top 5 of all free resources then? Go figure...

EDIT: If you mean that most users don't even realize what this plugin does, yes, that is most likely true. But that is no reason for me to step back. In contrary, it is desired that way, because it means that the features feel natural. E.g. the user doesn't have to be aware that BL changes the mood the girl is expressing when you slap her hard. The only thing that counts is that he may feel more immersed.
I'm totally aware that probably no one else except of me knows all the features and interconnections happening. But that doesn't matter much. If you feel disturbed by a feature, go into the UI and disable it. Else, just enjoy the show.

Last edited:
Sir this site and asset creation is guided by our dicks. They move on fast. Do not expect professional choices to be made throughout. Especially not free stuff. You couldn't throw money at this author if you wanted to, I'm sure all they ask for is people not be shitty towards them. It really is either be thankful these features are available at all, or move on.
Thanks for backing me up here, but what choices are unprofessional?

the UI is far from messy, it's really well done. I'm almost exclusively using this plug-in for my passthru scenes. It makes passthru so much better.

Thank you very much for this great, giant plugin, @CheesyFX !
Is there a possbility to read the current stimulation from "Read my lips" by extern triggers? There is already the good possibility to use the built-in triggers, but this would be more easy sometimes.l

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v49: Fixes & small additions

• AltFuta plugin holder now gains load during any kind of stimulation change (previously only dick stimulation)
  • ReadMyLips.Stimulation is now registered as requested. But keep in mind that this is meant to be calculated internally. I registered it for you to be able to read out the value with VUML or similar. If you set it externally you take responsibility for any misbehaviours or things breaking.
  • Removed the dependency from MacGruber.Life by copying the two breathing morphs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is by far the most better implementation of cum cloth simulation i have seen here! i tried many things here and so far this one is the best one, Really wished there was a stand alone version of a plugin that could do this cum cloth thing when applied on male atoms (non alt futa ones), the only one that come in my mind are autojuice plugin and cum assist plugin but whats done here looks more natural and done right. I really hope in vam 2 we get the cum fluids done right on the go at least on the level of true facials one or better.

This is by far the most better implementation of cum cloth simulation i have seen here! i tried many things here and so far this one is the best one, Really wished there was a stand alone version of a plugin that could do this cum cloth thing when applied on male atoms (non alt futa ones), the only one that come in my mind are autojuice plugin and cum assist plugin but whats done here looks more natural and done right. I really hope in vam 2 we get the cum fluids done right on the go at least on the level of true facials one or better.
Thanks! You could use an alt futa and shape it like a male. This way it would have an anus and proper colliders, too :)

Thanks! You could use an alt futa and shape it like a male. This way it would have an anus and proper colliders, too :)
yea i get that part but as a not so great spec holder i tend to use the male atom due to less hit on performance. As you know the colliders on male atoms compare to female atoms are not that much of a performance hit compare to 2 female atoms in 1 scene if you get what i mean ?

!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Orifice.GetDepthAndSpeed () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

HELP! what am I doing wrong? this error keeps showing and nothing works!

HELP! what am I doing wrong? this error keeps showing and nothing works!
Are you loading it on a male? It is female only.

Hey! I'm always open for feedback, so thanks a lot!
1. The hand grabbing should be drstically improved with v48. But the pose snapping you mentioned needs to have a male pose loaded simultanueously, cause the position of the hand an penis may very well deffer from the one the controllers dictate. If you load a pose, the hand will be where you saved the pose (assuming you ticked store bones), including the effect of forces. But if you only have a female pose loaded, the penis will not snap into her hand because the bones will align to the controllers and not where they were when saving the pose.
So you need to have timeleine on the male as well with a clip of the same name and pose stored alongside the female one. This way the penis should also snap into position.
Or you can wait for v49. It will have a posing system that automatically stores and loads poses for all actors in the scene (persons and dildos). With this you'll be able to create simple pose snapping scenes without timeline.
2. Triggering the intensity contradicts the purpose of this plugin. I put a lot of thought into the stimulation system and by simply triggering it you would bypass all of that. The goal is to make the characters sensitive to what's happening without any user input. If the action is arousing, she will be aroused and her moans will reflect that. I'm really not a fan of scripted scenes, where everything happens based on a strict timeline. The forces are dynamic and so is the arousal of the persons involved. Everytime you watch it it will be different. What is more exiting than to watch her getting fucked, not knowing if or when she's gonna cum, just to be surprised by a huge cumshot, shaking legs and an ahegao?
3. The perpetual orgasm doesn't exist on most of the voices. I had to adjust the sound loading logic for that. Maybe.
Hi Cheesy, I just wanted to give you my humble point of view to your answers . ;)

1- Indeed, v48 has improved hand grasping a lot but it can still be improved imo, the fingers close a little too much so I use the morph grasp hand in the timeline to correct that... Afterwards I know that I have to miss out on a lot of options, my level of English doesn't help me understand everything well :rolleyes:, so I learn and try to understand by experimenting.
Edit : I just try v49 and it seems to have corrected the problem with the finger too much closed ;)

2- I completely understand your point of view on this. My humble ambition is to make films with VAM so obviously this involves scripted scenes. So it's up to me to adapt if I want to use your plugin in my creations

I'm going to test v49 now, thanks again for the work you do. ;)

Last edited: