• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Sorry to disturb your holiday. I've found that plugin v45 keeps encountering errors in certain postures.
2023-12-28 114107.jpg

I am attaching the .vap for this posture.

Attachments

• Preset_053.vap
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello cheesy, your plugin is great, it brings a perfect experience!
I found a small problem.
I only have fillmeup enabled and my character's tongue twitches abnormally at some points. Even if I disable all your plugins, she still does it and it only goes back to normal when I remove your plugins completely. This twitching I believe is caused by the timeline and your plugins controlling the tongue and mouth at the same time.
I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, I'm only trying to use some of the sub-functions of fillmeup, but it seems that your plugin is still controlling the character's tongue.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v46: Improved thrusters

• Made the pitch and roll torques during BJ accessible through the UI
  • Smoothed out the exit transitions after pull out while thrusting is enabled.
  • Added corrective torques (pitch and yaw), so that the orifice aligns during penetration. I think this can be a game changer in terms of scene stability! Just see the videos :)
    They can be toggled and the strengths of each direction is adjustable.
View attachment 319274...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@rayrex
I did some research about that but I can't reproduce it reliably/figure out what the real issue is. I have an idea, but all attempts provoking the error did fail.

Your use case seems rather odd though. Why do you add BL in the first place just to remove it afterwards with your plugin preset? Besides, you really should tell me what plugins are loaded with your preset and which are removed. Is it merge loaded? When exactly does the trigger (preset load) kick in?

That being said, I did not make any progress it this regard. The bug is present as it was in v43, sadly.

I've read all your messages. Thank you. I'm going to try your new version as I try to deduce the situation.
I have a way I make my scenes where overtime my person plugin presets change (i.e. going from x plugin to y plugin bc maybe it pairs better with other plugins, so maybe something from the older ones isnt liking whats changing with the new ones.

To answer your questions:
- the emote spam happens on scene load AFTER the default scene boots. Never affects my default scene (I would get a "splash" of one or two heart emojis on my default scene, but honestly I think i had my session plugin saved wrong to where it would have emotes enabled.
REGARDLESS even after turning it off (and updating my BL user presets to NOT use emotes), the spam ALWAYS happen on the next scene load.

-Your explanation gave me an idea to simply save a new scene and see if it happens when I reload that new scene, maybe there's something going on in the problematic scenes thats a result of me trying to "update" the entire scene (i.e. the explanation earlier of going from x to y plugin).

I'll try to get back to you if that works for me bc I really hadnt considered that.

I need more info.
1) What is your default scene? Content? Plugins(!)?
2) What scenes do you load after your default scene? Content/Plugins?
3) Do you use my plgin suite?
4) What happens if you switch back and forth between your default and a simple scene like the native creator scene?

It is totally clear that the bug carries over to any scene loaded afterwards. VaM reuses the character already present in the last scene. It doesn't completely whipe out the existing persons. So any orfaned game objects attached to it will continue to stay on the 'next' character.

I just tried the "Emotes Enabled" setting in RML/Ahegao. For me it works as expected. It get's restored with "UserDefaults" as well as with the scene. Keep in mind that scene data overrides your user defaults, as I want the author to define how BL should be used in his scene.

What is that error report about? When do you get that? What exact steps did precede? Also, it would be better if the repor would only contain errors related to my plugins. There are all sorts of errors mixed in (e.g. Cue, PostMagic).

Thank you for this. Let me try the resolution I mentioned and if I dont figure it out with the useful information you gave me I'll follow up with all the information you asked for.

Thanks for being super attentive and making such a world changing contribution to VaM.

Sorry to disturb your holiday. I've found that plugin v45 keeps encountering errors in certain postures.
View attachment 318652
I am attaching the .vap for this posture.
Nice pose! Turn on vag thrusting and you essentially have a scene :D
But I get no errors, with magnet/forces on or off. Could be that I already fixed this in my dev build. The palm touching things could have been the issue. Keep your fingers crossed! It'll release soon.

any way you could release this as a scene - my god......
This is the debut scene of my girl. It will eventually be ready for a release some time in the future. Not sure tho when I find time to get back to it.

I already posted about the same problem, for me the emote spam was caused by a trigger in the first scene which loads a person plugin preset. I have not tested it in the new version yet.so its either that for you too or something new
You may be onto something.

I will report that using v46 the emote spam is gone for me.

I tried to reload any <v46 and the issue remained, but honestly after making a new scene with v46 and reloading it, the problem is gone
so I'm just gonna sweep it under the rug and recreate my other scenes from scratch using v46

I need more info.
1) What is your default scene? Content? Plugins(!)?
2) What scenes do you load after your default scene? Content/Plugins?
3) Do you use my plgin suite?
4) What happens if you switch back and forth between your default and a simple scene like the native creator scene?

It is totally clear that the bug carries over to any scene loaded afterwards. VaM reuses the character already present in the last scene. It doesn't completely whipe out the existing persons. So any orfaned game objects attached to it will continue to stay on the 'next' character.

I just tried the "Emotes Enabled" setting in RML/Ahegao. For me it works as expected. It get's restored with "UserDefaults" as well as with the scene. Keep in mind that scene data overrides your user defaults, as I want the author to define how BL should be used in his scene.

What is that error report about? When do you get that? What exact steps did precede? Also, it would be better if the repor would only contain errors related to my plugins. There are all sorts of errors mixed in (e.g. Cue, PostMagic).
I'd love to answer your questions but v46 seemed to resolve the issue. No initial heart emote "splash", and saving and reloading any scenes that dont use older BL's work just fine.

I'm just going to delete any of my pre-v46 scenes and build using v46+

Thank you.

Hey Cheesy, is it possible that body language could work alongside VAMmoan for males? I’d like to trigger male orgasm (Audio) for the scene but I’m not able to do so since VAMmoan does not work on the male while body language is active on the female.

Hey Cheesy, is it possible that body language could work alongside VAMmoan for males? I’d like to trigger male orgasm (Audio) for the scene but I’m not able to do so since VAMmoan does not work on the male while body language is active on the female.
Doesn't it? It definitely should. You can even have them on the same person, although this makes no sense. What's the error?

Male arousal and orgasm will be the second to next feature btw ;)

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v47 Auto tit job & more

• New Fuckable: Cleavage
    • Automated and heavily randomized tit job animation.
    • Also supports automated male thrusting
    • Depth and speed triggers
    • Squishing sounds (credits: hazmhox VAMMoan)
    • Trigger position is adjustable for your heavily morphed girls. Three (or more) boobed girls are not supported by now.
  • Exposed additional parameters regarding the forces. An explanation of the settings will follow as soon I can convince myself.
  • Some more improvements...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Doesn't it? It definitely should. You can even have them on the same person, although this makes no sense. What's the error?

Male arousal and orgasm will be the second to next feature btw ;)
You’re right! I was using a corrupted cslist of VAMmoan that wasn’t the latest version.

Great news about the next feature! It will be so useful. Can’t wait🔥

I was wondering if its possible to implement the hand job grip like @redeyes divininglipsandhands plugin update no 5.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/divininglipsandhands.33813/update/45715/ here is the reference, it uses penis grip morphs which i think is by far the best implemention i have seen when it comes to grabing penises lol.
No, not possible. I think my system is far more advanced and I won't take a step backwards.
I use different morphs for each finger. Their individual targets are calculated as soon as the contact begins and depend on the current pose. This is the only way to make sure the hand will grab the right amount, regardless in what pose it previously was. It even works if the hand is already grabbing dick while the plugin is loaded. My morphs will only fill up the delta which is needed to make tha hand grab (again, calculated by per finger and per limb).
If I'd use only one single penis grab morph, the whole hand or some fingers will over- or underbend if you use BL in a finished scene with not the default or even dynamic hand poses.

Again, the end result might look better if I'd use a sigle penis grab morph affecting the whole hand. But I want BL to be able to act on finished scenes, too. So the hand might either be flattened or already bent, and the author could've used any means to achieve that. So only calculating the difference between the current "Penis Grab" morph and the target value won't do the trick.

Last edited:
@CheesyFX I really like your 'AutoFuck' (Force) thing. but can we use it as a slider so we can call it inside the 'UISlider'?
I want to be able to change the force % with a slider instead using presets and a lot of buttons.

I love your plugin suite and the updates you made on BodyLanguage.

I'm wondering if it's possible to randomize animations inside a specific trigger? For examples I have to 2 different timeline's animations in the orgasm trigger category, but when the orgasm comes in, the animations are played one after the other. I tried LogicBricks to randomize, but I don't know how to make it work with this plugin.

Don't know if i missunderstood how this Plugin works but when I Change something in the cleavage section to get a titjob Animation No Animation ist playing
The Person doesnt move

Don't know if i missunderstood how this Plugin works but when I Change something in the cleavage section to get a titjob Animation No Animation ist playing
The Person doesnt move
You don't have to change anything. Just put a dildo or a penis between her breasts. She'll react to it.

I think I found a bug :
When getting close to the person atom in VR, she start auto moving when WindowCamera gets close from the activable regions but when getting away it doesn't deactivate, only solution to make stop is to trigger it again with a dildo or something else.
VR hands also is counted but it's less an issue as it makes more sense.
Can you exclude WindowCamera or allow us to make a blacklist of unacceptable colliders?

Also I would like if possible to deactivate FillMeUp and it would disable the plugin and act as CTRL-F.

Last edited:
I'm getting the same problem with the window cam exept in desk top mode ie: once a force starts it wont stop even if all forces have been turned off as a pre set.

Hi! I get this error when loading a scene

!> Could not find a matching rigidbody for collider 'CapsuleCollider:hip.abdomen.abdomen2.chest.FemaleAutoColliderschest.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3Joint.Capsule.Capsule', rigidbody 'Rigidbody:hip.abdomen.abdomen2.chest.FemaleAutoColliderschest.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3Joint.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3Joint'.
!> Could not find a matching rigidbody for collider 'CapsuleCollider:hip.abdomen.abdomen2.chest.FemaleAutoColliderschest.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3Joint.Capsule.Capsule', rigidbody 'Rigidbody:hip.abdomen.abdomen2.chest.FemaleAutoColliderschest.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3Joint.AutoColliderFemaleAutoColliderschest3Joint'.

Hi! I get this error when loading a scene

ColliderEditor throws that error. It shouldn't mean too much for the functionality of BL.