BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Can you please add a toggle for the effects? Also there seems to be a bug where when you use bodylanguage in the current scene and switch to another,
the hearts are floating over the female and are never stopping (With your plugin autoloader on).

Thank you so much for this plugin. I do however have the same issue. If I load this plugin, there is no turning off of the hearts, and all future scenes I load, even without the plugin, will have the hearts coming from the head of someone. I have to restart VAM to get rid of them. (Thanks again for the plugin., just cant really use it until I get rid of this problem.)

does something has changed on the gens expansion between the new updates ? i remember on the early versions that the gens could be expanded even more than vanilla making it able to insert bigger or multiple things on each hole , now it seens to not have the same feature .

does something has changed on the gens expansion between the new updates ? i remember on the early versions that the gens could be expanded even more than vanilla making it able to insert bigger or multiple things on each hole , now it seens to not have the same feature .
It does, but only for the anus. Like ever since. Don't you see it gaping?

@Mysterio @neoteric I don't get that bug regularly with my version, only very very rarely. I have to check the var version.
FYI
it seems to happen when you first load a scene where a person already has your plugins and then load another scene where the person atom does NOT have your plugins and they are being autoloaded on the person

Body Language v43 and even after disabling the emotes (unchecking the boxes under RML/Ahegao) for all 3, they still display.
Normally I don't mind but i want to record some vids and didn't want them showing.

I've saved and reloaded scenes with that setting saved and they still show

Body Language v43 and even after disabling the emotes (unchecking the boxes under RML/Ahegao) for all 3, they still display.
Normally I don't mind but i want to record some vids and didn't want them showing.

I've saved and reloaded scenes with that setting saved and they still show
Yeah, just noticed that the toggle in RML/Ahegao only affects the stimulation emotes. Go to "Configure Emotes" and disable all three of them separately.

FYI
it seems to happen when you first load a scene where a person already has your plugins and then load another scene where the person atom does NOT have your plugins and they are being autoloaded on the person
I can't reproduce this. Tell me exactly what I have to do to trigger the error. I switched between a simple scene containing BL to the default creator scene back and forth with no emotes.

Yeah, just noticed that the toggle in RML/Ahegao only affects the stimulation emotes. Go to "Configure Emotes" and disable all three of them separately.
actually i noticed the opposite! i was disabling them separately, but didn't notice the option to uncheck "Emotes Enabled" that fixed for me.

1701980330946.png

I fear this fellow won't fit into her pussy...
View attachment 290293

Well guess what i just discovered? (more than a year later)
It WILL fit using:
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/collider-editor.205/
AND
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/all-the-way-through-collider-editor-preset.22805/

All The Way Through is the the one that makes massive vaginal/anal insertions possible.
There was a little tightening up of the colliders around the front of the vaginal entry that needed to be done and I think the above preset messes with Breast colliders too much so i disabled the breast collider mods in my edited version of his preset attached (remove the .txt)

Here is an example of something that would GUARANTEE explode without the collider mods.
BTW, I wish your plugin suite would recognize CUA and more objects, FillMeUp and ReadMyLips wouldn't trigger so I had to use VAMMoans built-in interactive and Saking55 autobellybulger 6

And it even works on skinny looks

Attachments

• AllTheWayThrough1.3.colliders.txt
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
Well guess what i just discovered? (more than a year later)
It WILL fit using:
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/collider-editor.205/
AND
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/all-the-way-through-collider-editor-preset.22805/

All The Way Through is the the one that makes massive vaginal/anal insertions possible.
There was a little tightening up of the colliders around the front of the vaginal entry that needed to be done and I think the above preset messes with Breast colliders too much so i disabled the breast collider mods in my edited version of his preset attached (remove the .txt)

Here is an example of something that would GUARANTEE explode without the collider mods.
BTW, I wish your plugin suite would recognize CUA and more objects, FillMeUp and ReadMyLips wouldn't trigger so I had to use VAMMoans built-in interactive and Saking55 autobellybulger 6

View attachment 313019

And it even works on skinny looks
View attachment 313020
Ok, but this looks totally fake to me, especially the skinny one. I wouldn't consider this "fitting". Also, keep in mind that adjusting the anus colliders can break FillMeUp.

CUAs are partially supported. It depends on how their colliders are set up. Some work, some don't.

Ok, but this looks totally fake to me, especially the skinny one. I wouldn't consider this "fitting". Also, keep in mind that adjusting the anus colliders can break FillMeUp.

CUAs are partially supported. It depends on how their colliders are set up. Some work, some don't.
wasn't trying to make that one realistic at all, just testing to see how far until it breaks, originally the penetration was only 1/3d the amount but wanted to push it.
Here's another unrealistic one

Last edited:
I can't reproduce this. Tell me exactly what I have to do to trigger the error. I switched between a simple scene containing BL to the default creator scene back and forth with no emotes.

Ok took some trial and error but I found the cause ?:

1. You load a scene where a person atom has body language + in the scene is also a trigger which loads a plugin preset on the person atom
(in my case a animation pattern step which triggers the preset load)
1702069989362.png

2. then you load a different scene aaaaaaaaaaaand endless effects over her head:
1702070453509.png

This only happens when the plugin preset from scene 1 is actually available in the directory.
It does not matter if the person atom in the 2 scene has body language.

Last edited:
wasn't trying to make that one realistic at all, just testing to see how far until it breaks, originally the penetration was only 1/3d the amount but wanted to push it.
Here's another unrealistic one

View attachment 313079
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally fine with unrealisticly deep penetration. I meant the clipping between the vagina and the dildo..

This one looks cool! v44 will fix the ugly spikes on the lower back/upper glutes btw (size 2.3).

Last edited:
It would be cool to be able to change the voice with a trigger in the future. Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't seem possible at the moment.
Also maybe some kind of shortcut key where you can open the config directly would make this even better.

It would be cool to be able to change the voice with a trigger in the future. Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't seem possible at the moment.
Also maybe some kind of shortcut key where you can open the config directly would make this even better.
It is possible. But I noticed I have to change the target name to be just "Voice".
1702151855209.png

I want to use the orgasm start trigger to adjust some mouth and tongue morphs. But it seems that morphs can not be selected as targets in the trigger tab. How can I do this?

oh so the morphs are categorised in geometry, thanks for the tips. Btw, Can I save the trigger settings so that I don't have to redo it again in another scene.
Yes, but this is nothing special to my plugin.

No, trigger settings cannot be stored as presets because they typically depend on the contents of the scene (unlike in your special case).

Hi Cheesy.
Is there any way to make it so a button can reset the orgasm counter, insetad of manually going into the character plugins and resetting it to 0?
If theres none, is it possible to be implemented in a future update?

Example: Users who use a scene could reset or zero the counter to undo any changes made by the orgasm counter with a click of a button, instead of going into edit mode, and doing all the steps.

Thanks!

Hi Cheesy.
Is there any way to make it so a button can reset the orgasm counter, insetad of manually going into the character plugins and resetting it to 0?
If theres none, is it possible to be implemented in a future update?

Example: Users who use a scene could reset or zero the counter to undo any changes made by the orgasm counter with a click of a button, instead of going into edit mode, and doing all the steps.

Thanks!
Done :)
Just forgot to register the action.

Hey! This plugin used to work wonderfully, but now I get the following exception with BodyLanguage, specifically the ReadMyLips plugin:
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.Exception: Attempted to get files at non-existent path CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.43:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/EmoteTextures//Dicks
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.GetFiles (System.String dir, System.String pattern, Boolean restrictPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVR.FileManagementSecure.FileManagerSecure.GetFiles (System.String dir, System.String pattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.GetTextureChoices () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.OnBundleLoaded (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Readmylips is still enabled and working, but the custom plugin menu is empty, so I can't edit any options. This happens both when I only add the BodyLanguage plugin or add the full suit. I took the liberty to open up the .var, check out the emotemanager script, but I'm no programmer, so I didn't really find anything weird.